St James' Park

Dave

In order to get the name change back...the players bless em have had to accept having their names changed...can I reiintroduce you to Wonga Ameobi, Hatem Ben APRfa and Same Day Loanas Gutierrez.

Don't forget Cheque Tiote!

:lol: I've been trying to think of one for ages and it was right infront of my eyes

Guest icemanblue

Tim Krul taking your house but you should have paid us back.

Aye, cheers for ruining it for the rest of us frantically trying to think of one, you fucking selfish prick. Fucks sake, it's always you, isn't it? Fucking fun spoiling, bollocks arse cunt.

In order to get the name change back...the players bless em have had to accept having their names changed...can I reiintroduce you to Wonga Ameobi, Hatem Ben APRfa and Same Day Loanas Gutierrez.

:lol: :lol:  Genius.

Jonathan Rogers @Jonnyrogers9

Wonga have also said as part of the deal that fans will have a forum for their views and can have a say in the design of the shirts. #nufc

Wonga have also said as part of the deal that fans will have a forum for their views and can have a say in the design of the shirts. #nufc

How about black and white stripes with no sponsor on the front?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Was always slightly "meh" over the shirt sponsorship, whoever it was. Would obviously prefer a classier sponsor.

But was terrified over the ground name as it's SJP and always is/should be. Wonga Stadium would be revolting. So if these guys rename it back to SJP...I'll stomach their rancid logo on our shirts.

I just hate that type of company. But until it's illegal...I'll be blaming the government who are all too quick to criminalise things like cannabis for "our own health and well being". :hmm:

You just know they'll be outlawed over the Summer now.

How about black and white stripes with no sponsor on the front?

Obviously it will never happen but how about the away shirts or at least the 3rd shirt could have the Bobby Robson Foundation on them instead.