Classy

Dave

For me its simple- If we finish top six, they have been proven correct- I forgive all, except the Stadium name change- nothing can compensate that.

Not for me. There's ways you can go about things and they always do it the wrong way imo, regardless of results.

Exactly, its about the bigger picture.

The content is pretty much spot on Frazzle.  Yes?  Not sure what's so worrying about people agreeing with it.

a) the content isn't spot on IMO and coming from proven liars I'm apprehensive about swallowing it all

b) that's not the point anyway (which was my original point  :lol: that's what's worrying, that people don't see the bigger picture)

our own fans ploting our own downfall

going around trying to catch out our own chairman with dictaphones, whats this world coming to.

ashamed of own fans,  very ill informed to do this. 

Everything llambias said has a notion of truth in it.  and it's that truth that people cant handle.

the only thing that llambia did wrong was speaking it out in public, you would had think he should know how things work up here,  but what he said , had he expressed them in private, its absolutely correct.

Keegan - absolutely correct

Shearer - looks correct

Hughton - not sure, may be correct, but calling him indecisive is hardly the worst thing ever

Carroll - so far, correct

So Shearer "destroyed" us did he? I've got no problem thinking it wasd didnt do well, did terrible etc whatever - but "destroyed" us lol. He didnt do well at all, but saying he destroyed us is like he's totally blind to the damage he & his mate did through the running of the club. Keegans said there were false bids agreeing a price then going away and bidding a lower price, says he was told he made the final decisions, he was lied to by Wise very blatently - most managers would have been tearing their hair out.  Again, its as if he refuses to acknowledge that some of the things that went on were out of order. I dont like the idea of dismissing Hughton so easily, but we dont know what else was said. He slated the fans for giving Andy Carroll stick at the match, now he's out in public telling people in his view he's worth "fuck all".

our own fans ploting our own downfall

going around trying to catch out our own chairman with dictaphones, whats this world coming to.

ashamed of own fans,  very ill informed to do this. 

Everything llambias said has a notion of truth in it.  and it's that truth that people cant handle.

the only thing that llambia did wrong was speaking it out in public, you would had think he should know how things work up here,  but what he said , had he expressed them in private, its absolutely correct.

Keegan - absolutely correct

Shearer - looks correct

Hughton - not sure, may be correct, but calling him indecisive is hardly the worst thing ever

Carroll - so far, correct

So Shearer "destroyed" us did he? I've got no problem thinking it wasd didnt do well, did terrible etc whatever - but "destroyed" us lol. He didnt do well at all, but saying he destroyed us is like he's totally blind to the damage he & his mate did through the running of the club. Keegans said there were false bids agreeing a price then going away and bidding a lower price, says he was told he made the final decisions, he was lied to by Wise very blatently - most managers would have been tearing their hair out.  Again, its as if he refuses to acknowledge that some of the things that went on were out of order. I dont like the idea of dismissing Hughton so easily, but we dont know what else was said. He slated the fans for giving Andy Carroll stick at the match, now he's out in public telling people in his view he's worth "f*** all".

:thup:  Just shows how thick (or vindictive) the bloke is.

One thing is for sure, if we want to move on to the next level, Derek has to walk the plank, I hope ashely sees this sooner rather than later.

In regards to his comments, he's basically right on all fronts, however should never be talking like that out in public. The indiscipline of the man is criminal, it's no wonder the likes of Nile ranger goes about doing whatever he pleases, this is the standards our chairman is setting.

Anyway at least the liverpool fans have a reason to get the candles out tonight; justice for the Andy Carroll comments.

What isn't spot on about his comments?

“Kevin Keegan can’t take pressure. His f****** head is all over the place.”

“The Arabs wanted him, the fans wanted him — perfect!”

“It would never be the right time. Shearer? There would never be a right time in football.”

On Hughton “He would never have taken us where we want to be."

“You guys don’t ­understand how f****** ­horrible we can be.”

For anyone endorsing this cunt, he's exactly what's wrong with the world. Sacrificing principles and morals for financial gains. It's obvious he doesn't give a shit about anyone else. He's precisely the antithesis of people like Bobby and Keegan who actually care about people, care about the club, care about traditions and to see people saying "his comments are fine" is really worrying

One thing is for sure, if we want to move on to the next level, Derek has to walk the plank, I hope ashely sees this sooner rather than later.

In regards to his comments, he's basically right on all fronts, however should never be talking like that out in public. The indiscipline of the man is criminal, it's no wonder the likes of Nile ranger goes about doing whatever he pleases, this is the standards our chairman is setting.

Anyway at least the liverpool fans have a reason to get the candles out tonight; justice for the Andy Carroll comments.

Thing is, whilst loads of people would be an improvement on Llambias (even though its no guarantee we'll get one, especially considering it'll be another of Ashley's classless chums), we'll still have the problem that he'll be Ashley's man and we'll still have all the mindless decisions.

What isn't spot on about his comments?

“Kevin Keegan can’t take pressure. His f****** head is all over the place.”

“The Arabs wanted him, the fans wanted him — perfect!”

“It would never be the right time. Shearer? There would never be a right time in football.”

On Hughton “He would never have taken us where we want to be."

“You guys don’t ­understand how f****** ­horrible we can be.”

Well done Derek, it must be a brilliant life boasting about what a horrible bastard you are. Feel the power and all that eh? There was not a clamour for Keegan to come back, most thought it was out of the question, it was a pleasant suprise when it was announced, total myth.

For anyone endorsing this cunt, he's exactly what's wrong with the world. Sacrificing principles and morals for financial gains. It's obvious he doesn't give a shit about anyone else. He's precisely the antithesis of people like Bobby and Keegan who actually care about people, care about the club, care about traditions and to see people saying "his comments are fine" is really worrying

Agreed with all of this up until you mentioned Keegan.

Well done Derek, it must be a brilliant life boasting about what a horrible b****** you are. Feel the power and all that eh? There was not a clamour for Keegan to come back, most thought it was out of the question, it was a pleasant suprise when it was announced, total myth.

Llambias wasn't even here when Keegan came to the club yet people say he's spot on about what he's saying.  :lol:

Thing is, whilst loads of people would be an improvement on Llambias (even though its no guarantee we'll get one, especially considering it'll be another of Ashley's classless chums), we'll still have the problem that he'll be Ashley's man and we'll still have all the mindless decisions.

Pardew is Ashleys man as well, and that is going pretty well. Maybe. Just maybe Ashley can see a future with him at the club and doing well on and off the pitch, if so you'd think he'd want to enjoy it and if he's to do that DL needs to go to satisfy the fans, and a more media savvy man come in and unite Ashley to the club instead of causing more divide with daft comments like this.

If I were Ashley I'd be fuming about this, it's rocking the boat for no reason at all, perfect timing by the media as well, had this shit for a month. Dezza has been well played, hopefully its the ammunition ashley needs to sack him.

Pardew is Ashleys man as well, and that is going pretty well. Maybe. Just maybe Ashley can see a future with him at the club and doing well on and off the pitch, if so you'd think he'd want to enjoy it and if he's to do that DL needs to go to satisfy the fans, and a more media savvy man come in and unite Ashley to the club instead of causing more divide with daft comments like this.

If I were Ashley I'd be fuming about this, it's rocking the boat for no reason at all, perfect timing by the media as well, had this s*** for a month. Dezza has been well played, hopefully its the ammunition ashley needs to sack him.

Ashley probably won't be fuming though, he knew he was getting a classless buffoon when he hired him, they're two peas in a pod man.  He can change the monkey, but the organ grinder will still be changing the name of the stadium, plastering SD signs eveywhere etc. etc.

Agreed with all of this up until you mentioned Keegan.

Do you not think Keegan cared about the club the traditions and the people?

First time round (as manager), yes. Second time round, not so sure. :undecided:

Probably only fair to say that Dekka probably made these comments in the face of provocation and criticism by this "group of fans". I can't imagine they would have been overly polite with their questions and comments.

Without wishing to derail the debate GM, it was for principles that he left the club the second time. You can level abuse at him for stepping down but really the only accusation you can make is that he was too naive to take the job the second time without realising what he was letting himself in for