Classy

Dave

Mirror must have been sitting on this for a week or two then. May have been waiting for our first defeat, but perhaps the renaming of St James has given them the opportunity.

I'd also go with that the papers are now gonna go after Ashley and Llambias rather than the club itself. Hopefully it won't affect the players, indeed it may encourage something of a siege mentality. Am sure the players know exactly what kind of men are running the club.......

couldn't you go to bed a bit earlier. i do when i'm earlies.

I've never been able to do that, I'm a late person.

it's a man thing. "i'll stop up so i can have some me time" (truth is we have to wait till they go to bed so we can have what we want on the tele or musically)

Mirror must have been sitting on this for a week or two then. May have been waiting for our first defeat, but perhaps the renaming of St James has given them the opportunity.

I'd also go with that the papers are now gonna go after Ashley and Llambias rather than the club itself. Hopefully it won't affect the players, indeed it may encourage something of a siege mentality. Am sure the players know exactly what kind of men are running the club.......

That's where Pardew comes in. He has to make sure the players are still motivated and in the right mindset for our next three games. I'm actually confident he'll keep them in line and focused. He does seem to say all the right words when it comes to managing the team.

it's a man thing. "i'll stop up so i can have some me time" (truth is we have to wait till they go to bed so we can have what we want on the tele or musically)

You mean Babestation.

Sorry to hear that. Happens to the best of us though.

R.I.P. :(

:lol: You'll have to wait a bit longer, sorry.

Glad to hear it. Wouldn't like one of the few half-decent posters on here to pass away early.

Come to think of it, I'd not want you to die early either.

You mean Babestation.

tends to be a random mix of tube galore, late 60's early 70's kids progs, new order, wainwright walks and au revoir simone.

Sorry to hear that. Happens to the best of us though.

R.I.P. :(

:lol: You'll have to wait a bit longer, sorry.

Glad to hear it. Wouldn't like one of the few half-decent posters on here to pass away early.

i've got the feeling he'll still be on here after he's dead.

You mean Babestation.

tends to be a random mix of tube galore, late 60's early 70's kids progs, new order, wainwright walks and au revoir simone.

Some damn fine research right there.

You mean Babestation.

Some damn fine research right there.

theres always one which is a fad, thats au revoir simone, the others are regulars.

The first line was worrying and the 2nd a bit of a relief.

theres always one which is a fad, thats au revoir simone, the others are regulars.

Have you got a thing for Julia Bradbury?

a little...........love the outdoorsy stuff though. i want to do as much as opne c actually does.