Classy

Dave

Can't believe people here are defending the Chairman of a football club behaving like this.

It's astonishing isn't it. And let's be honest, the deadly duo don't behave as any football club's hierarchy should,ie with decorum and respect....you only have to witness Ashley in his replica shirt guzzling ale down at Arsenal to see that. It was like a scene from a modern day Trading Places. Classless describes them perfectly.

Exactly.  I wouldn't wish these guys on the Mackems.

Yes I'm sure the Mackems are looking up at us and sniggering at our plight from their lofty position above the relegation pack.

Can't believe people here are defending the Chairman of a football club behaving like this.

It's astonishing isn't it. And let's be honest, the deadly duo don't behave as any football club's hierarchy should,ie with decorum and respect....you only have to witness Ashley in his replica shirt guzzling ale down at Arsenal to see that. It was like a scene from a modern day Trading Places. Classless describes them perfectly.

Exactly.  I wouldn't wish these guys on the Mackems.

Yes I'm sure the Mackems are looking up at us and sniggering at our plight from their lofty position above the relegation pack.

One of the lads I worked with seriously put on his Facebook status, "I'd rather be 16th in the league than be 3rd and be called that."

:lol:

our own fans ploting our own downfall

going around trying to catch out our own chairman with dictaphones, whats this world coming to.

ashamed of own fans,  very ill informed to do this. 

Everything llambias said has a notion of truth in it.  and it's that truth that people cant handle.

the only thing that llambia did wrong was speaking it out in public, you would had think he should know how things work up here,  but what he said , had he expressed them in private, its absolutely correct.

Keegan - absolutely correct

Shearer - looks correct

Hughton - not sure, may be correct, but calling him indecisive is hardly the worst thing ever

Carroll - so far, correct

The Managing Director was shooting from the mouth, yet you blame the person who recorded him.  :lol:

I dont think he's guilty of anything here other than being too honest and speaking his mind, I think the constant swearing adds the aggressiveness to what he is saying but all in all what he does say generally does seem to make sense.

None of us can comment on the Keegan/Arabs link that is one only the board will know, but thinking on about Keegans supposed wishlist for transfers when he joined it would seem to make sense as they were all unrealistic big money buys.

Shearer, I agree with, He has an ego as most strikers do, except Shearer is a special case in Newcastle and he can't do anything wrong.

Hughton, I can imagine that being the case, he was a nice guy but could he handle the headstrong players, the trouble makers, I dont think he could?

Carroll was just perfect business, maybe he shouldn't have listed how much interest we received as it would look better for us and worse for Liverpool if it was an unknown figure, could you imagine if the deal happened to be worth £36-37 in the end, their fans would be horrified.

Keegan- the wishlist that llambias made up to try and discredit Keegan? Who won the case of Keegan vs NUFC (Ashley/Llambias) ?

Shearer- The damage was done long before he took over

Hughton- He seemed to manage those 'headstrong/ trouble makers' well enough to get us promoted and safe in the PL

Carroll- sounds a deal to good to turn down, but if you dont spend it on the team then whats the point? it might as well be £1.50

Guest Wally_McFool

Cant believe people the usual suspects here are defending the Chairman of a football club behaving like this.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I actually have a bit more respect for him now

Don't disagree with a lot of what he says?

He is making decisions from the outside with no emotional attachment

Maybe that's what we need

(tinhat)

I actually have a bit more respect for him now

Don't disagree with a lot of what he says?

He is making decisions from the outside with no emotional attachment

Maybe that's what we need

(tinhat)

:lol: He's gained more respect from you. :lol:

For me its simple- If we finish top six, they have been proven correct- I forgive all, except the Stadium name change- nothing can compensate that.

Not for me. There's ways you can go about things and they always do it the wrong way imo, regardless of results.