Classy

Dave

Guest bimpy474

Were being targeted by the papers now, this is where they want to knock us from 3rd and take the piss as we fall.

Ashley has given them the perfect opportunity with the naming rights too, that was the trigger, lots more stories like this to come, true or not.

I've got no problem with him stating his opinion that Shearer was the wrong appointment, but "Shearer destroyed us"? Now I'm the first to stay he didnt cover himself in glory, made some really bad decisions and wasnt ready... but destroyed us? Derek, the running of the club destroyed us that season before he was appointed. Running of the club which involved the same lack of class on display here.

To talk about Chris Hughton in public, who done such a good job for the club, in such a dismissive way is a disgrace. To talk about Keegan in public like that is a disgrace - want to dig out that tribunal report? Im not suprised he couldnt handle being lied to! Ever thought of that? Arrogant prick.

And slagging off Andy Carroll in public like that after he slammed fans who slagged off Carroll at the match!

Were being targeted by the papers now, this is where they want to knock us from 3rd and take the piss as we fall.

Such a victim mentality. No need.

I'd like to think that they are targeting Llambias and Ashley and not the club itself.

Guest bimpy474

Its not, its reality, its not just a victim mentality for us, its just how the papers work, there are 100 of examples in all walks of life, if they set out to pick on someone they just do, true stories or not, it wont matter, if something else comes up to do with another club, they will switch to that if it suits them.

Its not, its reality, its not just a victim mentality for us, its just how the papers work, there are 100 of examples in all walks of life, if they set out to pick on someone they just do, true stories or not, it wont matter, if something else comes up to do with another club, they will switch to that if it suits them.

As Robster says, I think they're after Llambias and Ashley. Sure, they'll have a pop at the fans for being a bit too emotional, but that's fair game, tbh. We are an emotional bunch.

Guest bimpy474

I'd like to think that they are targeting Llambias and Ashley and not the club itself.

So would i but do you think they will care, its about selling papers and digging as much dirt, true or not....we will just be collateral damage along the way.

I dont think this will even get off the ground, our one advantage is everyone thinks this of Dekka and Ashley anyway, this wont be much of a surprise anyhoo.

Guest bimpy474

As Robster says, I think they're after Llambias and Ashley. Sure, they'll have a pop at the fans for being a bit too emotional, but that's fair game, tbh. We are an emotional bunch.

Completely agree, but as when we were relegated, most were gloating, my problem with all this is, and i hate when i read it, Ashley/Dekka/Newcastle United................we aren't them, yet you see it all the time, Newcastle United at it again, when will the club learn.........its not us, not the club, but them two idiots.

To make him more valuable.

Is he not talking about him at the time of the sale when he says “He’s worth f*** all!”

haway man mick, stop taking my job of being so pedantic. you know it's like when we say "alan smith is shit" when really we just mean he's actually in real terms very good but just not good enough for where we are now.

Interesting that he thought Shearer was a terrible hire, but JFK wasn't. I'd love to here this twat discuss Kinnear.

He might have done, the fans who's backs the article is aimed at getting up don't care about him though.

these truly are the owners from hell.

Venkys are worse tbh.

In what way? Not necessarily disagreeing btw.

Not even investing in the club.

Forcing team members to advertise their chicken products.

Giving Steve Kean an extended contract.

I could go on...

Yeah man when im talking to fans of other clubs they aren't oblivious to Ashley and Llambias and they know how s*** they are and actually sympathise with me. I doubt the press guys like them very much either so wouldn't mind them doing the usual media witch hunt thing on them.

Won't exactly be hard to catch old dekka being a b***end we just need something really big to stick.