Man Utd 1 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 26/11/11 - post-match reaction from page 46

Beren

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Surely Fabio should have been sent off today? He was on a yellow then blatantly pulled back Demba ( I think) at the end

Aye.

Guest firetotheworks

Absolutely insane final 15 mins like. When Simpson cleared off the line everyone just sent silent . It seemed almost superhero-like the way we hung on.

Fergie is the reason Man U fans are like they are.  Utter scum

All people praising him on his achievements which is fair enough, but in all that time he has shown no class and utter contempt towards teams, officials and the press.

GRADE A CUNT.

Fergie seemed to think that the ref's decision might cost them the title in a similar way some decision in a match against Chelsea apparently cost them in some previous season. Better make that a treble then you whisky soaked cunt.

All people praising him on his acheivements which is fair enough, but in all that time he has shown no class and utter contempt towards teams, officials and the press.

GRADE A c***.

The type of people who choose to bathe in the reflected success of a team they have no legitemate connection to determines that.

All people praising him on his acheivements which is fair enough, but in all that time he has shown no class and utter contempt towards teams, officials and the press.

GRADE A CUNT.

agreed, great manager but utterly classless hes one of the main reasons why refs are under so much pressure these days

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I cant celebrate tonight, Im at a cokctail party with a mackem, he is fucking furious.  :lol:

... I fail to see the issue here.

GRADE A c***.

The type of people who choose to bathe in the reflected success of a team they have no legitemate connection to determines that.

Aye, they're the worst.

I cant celebrate tonight, Im at a cokctail party with a mackem, he is f***ing furious.  :lol:

He is a good lad tbh I'll see if he talks about football first, already texted me once saying he wasnt going the neet  :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I cant celebrate tonight, Im at a cokctail party with a mackem, he is f***ing furious.  :lol:

He is a good lad tbh I'll see if he talks about football first, already texted me once saying he wasnt going the neet  :lol:

Fair play.  :lol: