Man Utd 1 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 26/11/11 - post-match reaction from page 46

Beren

Krul 9 - Fantastic. Kicking still dodgy, and didn't command aerially like he has previously. Both of these are clearly overshadowed by his bread and butter -- shot-stopping. MOTM

Simpson 8 - Way to prove what they're missing, man. Often beaten on their left wing, but kept at it and showed some good composure and experience when others lost their heads. And, of course, -that- goal line clearance. O0 Top marks. Good form lately.

Saylor 7.5 - Warrior in the box, a little rash on a couple of occasions. Needs to work on his concentration.

Colo 8 - :)

Raylor 5 - I might be being generous here because I quite like him. Justifiably targeted.

Jonas 6 - Really disappointed. Froze on the big stage. Appreciate the commitment, but really poor on the ball. :(

Cabaye 7 - Solid, great first half, got stuck in second.

Guthrie 7 - Much the same as Cabaye, hope he can work on his fitness. Great squad player to have.

Obertan 7 - Good running first half, and one particularly outrageous pass, but didn't capitalise as well as he could have done. Definitely growing though. Winning me over, slowly.

Ben Arfa 7.5 - A mixed bag performance again, and I can see it from both sides. Looks like we've found a new player to divide opinions. Great creativity, won a penalty, kept Man Utd on the backfoot at times. Decision-making at times not fantastic. Goes for the final ball a little early in some instances when he should be using players around him to help us advance the ball up the field. Almost a jarring imbalance on the team at times. Interesting talking points from him, as ever!

Ba 7.5 - Good penalty, mixed bag of hustle - but it was tough up top alone and he did well. Some headers (even early on) he seemed to compete for only in gesture. Similar to Obertan. Not sure how well he works with Ben Arfa off him, and you could see some heat/tension between them.

FINAL THOUGHT

Delighted the penalty was dubious (well, let's face it wrong). The gall of their players/fans though. They have Nani, Evra, Young and Hernandez diving left, right and centre. Each could compete for a spot in the top 20 divers in the league ffs. Then you have their thugs and the ref-crowding. Twats. Oh, and Rooney trying to hack Colo to death. Wanker.

Suck it, bitches.

I live about 200 yards from Old Trafford. Gone for a run around the block in my full Toon kit. Total and utter lol.

Do you live on those streets next to that bastarding DVLA place I spent an hour in last week?

No idea. Basically, where the river is nearest to the ground I'm just there.

On that note, does anyone know where the away fans are out boozing tonight? Better join in

The DVLA place is in the tower block on the main road ... you wait for an hour and then they take £2000 quid from you in about 20 seconds.

And give you a parking ticket.

Pardew: performance outstanding, better team 1st half, every player hero after jonas red. not sure if pen and reckons man utd will be disappointed with that. His players are geordie heroes. when defence comes under pressure puts body on line, krul outstanding display not unusual been doing it all year. chelsea will tell us more about season credentials

Le Tiss saying Man Utd could have had 8 or 9 goals. Tosser.

Someone should tell the berk its called defending.

And missing the barn door with that one Ashley Young let run across his body. He hit it at least a yard wide.

We were fucking superb for the most part today, and for at least until their goal we more than matched them footballing-wise. Brilliant rearguard action at the end when they inevitably turned the screw looking for the win. Steven Taylor and Krul in particular were sensational, and until we lost control in the second half I thought Cabaye and Guthrie were passing it around really well.

Brilliant result.

Well that ended up a robbery, but with 10 men and Perch/Cuntenkrands on the pitch that was written in stone. Excellent result, and class defending.

Krul 10

Simpson 9

Saylor 9

Colo 10

Raylor 5

Obertan 6

Guthrie 8

Cabaye 7

Jonas 4

HBA 6

Ba 7

A robbery was set in stone?

Cuntenkrands ffs. Grow up.

Le Tiss saying Man Utd could have had 8 or 9 goals. Tosser.

Someone should tell the berk its called defending.

And missing the barn door with that one Ashley Young let run across his body. He hit it at least a yard wide.

Still a great chance, probably missed about 6.

Well that ended up a robbery, but with 10 men and Perch/Cuntenkrands on the pitch that was written in stone. Excellent result, and class defending.

Krul 10

Simpson 9

Saylor 9

Colo 10

Raylor 5

Obertan 6

Guthrie 8

Cabaye 7

Jonas 4

HBA 6

Ba 7

Cuntenkrands ffs. Grow up.

Agreed, he may not be the best of players but he's done nothing to warrant being called that.

Krul 10

Simpson 9

Saylor 9

Colo 10

Raylor 5

Obertan 6

Guthrie 8

Cabaye 7

Jonas 4

HBA 6

Ba 7