Man Utd 1 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 26/11/11 - post-match reaction from page 46

Beren

Guest Heneage

I still don't get why Gutierrez is sent off. Nani's rolling round like a cunt doesn't help but how we get one off and they don't is beyond me.

Pretty funny that it's Man Utd, but that's one of the worst penalty decisions I've seen for a long time.

Normally I'd like to think I'd be quite fair about a decision like that. But: Man Utd, who gives a fuck? That's one in the eye for every terrible biased refereeing performance seen at Old Trafford.

First impressions it looks like a pen - depends on your angle.  Second view not so much.

That's it. In the close up it looks like it's never a pen, but when you see the bigger picture you see Ben Arfa has run past all the other defenders and Rio has to come over and lunge in a last ditch tackle, taking some of the ball (because Ben Arfa played it forward after Rio had already launched) and some of Ben Arfa. Soft call maybe, but certainly not the ridiculously bad decision it has been made out to be iyam..

Remember I shat myself when Krul immediately started going straight towards Simpson on the line with the ball still in his hands!

What if an over excited Saylor had bumped him into the net!