Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just checked the stats again - France the most in-form team followed by Spain and England. Interesting.

How do Italy compare, as they had a pretty straight forward qualifying campaign? Hopefully they start with Giovinco.  :smitten:

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Three days and I'll be in the stadium roaring my nation on, this what it's all about. If we win on sunday I recon we'll scrape through but anything else and it's not looking so good. I think England will lose to france, beat the co-host, then beat the swedes.

The week has gone by so quickly, ah the return of competitive football! :indi:

Very much looking forward to tomorrow. Though, as of next week, I really need to start going to work early so that I can make it back home in time for the 5pm kick offs.

Guest MrSundlofer

To the Dutchers on here (Unbelievable), is Mathijsen definitely out? And is Jetro Willems definitely going to play against Denmark?

Likely to be:

Willems - Heitinga - Vlaar - van der Wiel

Its near!!!

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/250806_10150895512459262_614014261_10081964_1258918222_n.jpg

:indi:

Yes, I realise I'm a big kid.

I've got TWO wall charts. Can't wait :D

To the Dutchers on here (Unbelievable), is Mathijsen definitely out? And is Jetro Willems definitely going to play against Denmark?

Likely to be:

Willems - Heitinga - Vlaar - van der Wiel

Cheers :thup: