Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The players ruined the WC final tbh.

If he'd sent if De Jong then the rest the rest of the game would had been much cleaner.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

:lol: Sure you could! You could've written 'off' instead of 'if', you could have also just written 'the rest' once, rather than twice. Oh, and of course replacing 'had' with 'have' would be an improvement too!

If he'd sent if De Jong then the rest the rest of the game would had been much cleaner.

iPhone autocorrect.

:okay:

Aye rights buddy, the iPhone made you write 'the rest' twice rather than once :lol:

Get a grip pal.

:lol: Sure you could! You could've written 'off' instead of 'if', you could have also just written 'the rest' once, rather than twice. Oh, and of course replacing 'had' with 'have' would be an improvement too!

:lol:

Howard Webb has had a good game tonight, think he'll get the final if England lose on Sunday.

He shouldn't do, already proved he's gash in finals and aside from the ref in the first game there hasn't been a poor reffing display.

He's done Champions League, FA Cup and Carling Cup finals that all went without incident- he's the most experienced ref still at the tournament.

But at the biggest stage of them all, the World Cup, he messed it up.

I think any referee on the planet would have struggled with that game tbh

If he had shown more balls, then he would have gained a ton of respect from a lot of people. The players made it hard, aye but I'm of the opinion that Webb should have been more assertive.

http://i.imgur.com/OIJ3i.gif

Howard Webb has had a good game tonight, think he'll get the final if England lose on Sunday.

He shouldn't do, already proved he's gash in finals and aside from the ref in the first game there hasn't been a poor reffing display.

He's done Champions League, FA Cup and Carling Cup finals that all went without incident- he's the most experienced ref still at the tournament.

But at the biggest stage of them all, the World Cup, he messed it up.

I think any referee on the planet would have struggled with that game tbh

If he had shown more balls, then he would have gained a ton of respect from a lot of people. The players made it hard, aye but I'm of the opinion that Webb should have been more assertive.

He showed fourteen yellows and a red, apart from the de Jong red card I can't think of any tackles which warranted a red.

Guest neesy111

The Czech's play Italy in the fall

:idiot2:

They do, WC qualifier.

No they don't, they play them in the Autumn.

So that's in the fall.

The Czech's play Italy in the fall

:idiot2:

They do, WC qualifier.

No they don't, they play them in the Autumn.

So that's in the fall.

I believe bowlingcrofty is protesting against the Americanism of the term 'Fall'.

Me and Hanson in unison about my main man Joao Moutinho, class act. Not too dissimilar to our own Cabaye in the way he plays.

Said the exact same thing to me Dad a few minutes ago. I was trying to determine what sort of player he was in that game, cos i've not seen him loads, and i was tempted to say he hadn't done very much. But that touch, turn of pace and cross for the goal was sublime. Can't stop that sort of movement.

Me and Hanson in unison about my main man Joao Moutinho, class act. Not too dissimilar to our own Cabaye in the way he plays.

Said the exact same thing to me Dad a few minutes ago. I was trying to determine what sort of player he was in that game, cos i've not seen him loads, and i was tempted to say he hadn't done very much. But that touch, turn of pace and cross for the goal was sublime. Can't stop that sort of movement.

It's not that so much I like it's the constant recycling of the ball, always moving (him and it) and looking to probe defenders by creating space. Incidently it's the stuff that Scott Parker struggles so badly to do for England and why we end up going backwards so much.