Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it just me or is some of Spain's passing... poor... :undecided:

Certainly doesn't look anything like the pass and move they're renowned for..

Pitch isn't doing anyone any favours like, looks slow as fuck. Spain have to play all their games here too I think.

Fucking hell man, as if it's not bad enough there's no striker, Spain look like they're refusing to shoot.

De Rossi and co have put some great last ditch tackles/blocks in. It's all very well shooting from wherever but you're unlikely to score like that.

Agreed, though there have been a few definite opportunities to score that really should have been taken and haven't.

f***ing hell man, as if it's not bad enough there's no striker, Spain look like they're refusing to shoot.

De Rossi and co have put some great last ditch tackles/blocks in. It's all very well shooting from wherever but you're unlikely to score like that.

Of course they have but there's a clear reluctance to shoot, it's infuriating. You're less likely to score by trying to walk the ball into the net.

Is it just me or is some of Spain's passing... poor... :undecided:

Certainly doesn't look anything like the pass and move they're renowned for..

Pitch isn't doing anyone any favours like, looks slow as fuck. Spain have to play all their games here too I think.

Certainly doesn't look a good pitch for Spain.

If i was Italy i would seriously considering subbing Balo out for Di Natale or Giovinco at half time..... everytime he gets the ball he just gives it away again they need someone who can hold onto the ball and link up with Cassano and the rest.