Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dawning upon me that whoever said Giroud should be starting up top was 100% right.  France need a true striker to play up top with a target. Benzema is miles from the box at times its crazy.

------Diarra/M'Vila------

Nasri - Cabaye - Ribery

-------Benzema-------

--------Giroud--------

As much as I would love Ben Arfa to start he's just not working that system. I think Blanc was on to something in one of hte friendlies having Ben Arfa from the start, but he looks rusty again...strange

France offered nothing whatsoever, M'vila is no Cabaye either. Blanc needs to take one of Ribery/Benzema/Nasri out all together as they don't play with the rest of the team and the former 2 play for themselves only

If France play that kind of football against Spain they will get murdered. Whats the point in having attacking flair like Ben Arfa if you are going to do that pass it across the middle until nothing happens shit? Benzema is terrible in this team, doesn't make any intelligent runs behind defenders and when he does have the ball is constantly looking to get it on his right foot before taking on an extra defender.

Dawning upon me that whoever said Giroud should be starting up top was 100% right.  France need a true striker to play up top with a target. Benzema is miles from the box at times its crazy.

Nasri - Cabaye - Ribery

-------Benzema-------

--------Giroud--------

As much as I would love Ben Arfa to start he's just not working that system. I think Blanc was on to something in one of hte friendlies having Ben Arfa from the start, but he looks rusty again...strange

Tbh, Ben Arfa on Right or Left but never in centre or even allowed to roam, he is not dominating enough to play in there. I still think if they encouraged him and used him more out right that he would not have drifted as much (He was on right wing), but them ball greedy cunts on the left just wanted to win it by themselves. It's a TEAM game arrogant french twats - Arrogance 3 times a day Breakfast/Lunch and Tea

Nasri - Cabaye - Ribery

-------Benzema-------

--------Giroud--------

:smug:

Cabaye M'Vila

Ben Arfa Nasri Ribery

Benzema

DIS.

Oh lord Cabaye would absolutely crush England with his long passing. Remember that for France Cabaye plays a deeper playmaker role and will be just pinging long passes to Ribery, Ben Arfa, Nasri and Benzema.

the problem there is that none of the supporting 3 hit the box, make the run off or in behind. it's why france have struggled and why, in my opinion they should go 4-4-2 with giroud and benzema up top.

:thup:

HBA      Cabaye    M'Vila    Ribery

Giroud    Benzema

Nasri - Cabaye - Ribery

-------Benzema-------

--------Giroud--------

Tbh, Ben Arfa on Right or Left but never in centre or even allowed to roam, he is not dominating enough to play in there. I still think if they encouraged him and used him more out right that he would not have drifted as much (He was on right wing), but them ball greedy c***s on the left just wanted to win it by themselves. It's a TEAM game arrogant french twats - Arrogance 3 times a day Breakfast/Lunch and Tea

Petit déjeuner, déjeuner et dîner, to be more precise.

Nasri - Cabaye - Ribery

-------Benzema-------

--------Giroud--------

Tbh, Ben Arfa on Right or Left but never in centre or even allowed to roam, he is not dominating enough to play in there. I still think if they encouraged him and used him more out right that he would not have drifted as much (He was on right wing), but them ball greedy c***s on the left just wanted to win it by themselves. It's a TEAM game arrogant french twats - Arrogance 3 times a day Breakfast/Lunch and Tea

Petit déjeuner, déjeuner et dîner, to be more precise.

Exactly

Beren's 4-4-2 would be my favorite to be honest. I actually think Nasri's arrogance coupled with Ribery's no-end product is their major problem. Benzema, Ribery and Nasri have minds of their own and 0 ability to work together its disgusting.  The one friendly I did see was Benzema and HBA on a different level of understanding, it looked brilliant.

Cabaye is the the first name on the teamsheet for me, no mistake the 1 game he sits they lose. So much talent yet 0 tactical togetherness in that setup, its shocking.