Norwich vs Newcastle - 10/12/11 - Pre Match Thread

Decky

so how's our centre back pairing going to work? James Perch stands on Danny Simpson's shoulders to make up for their lack of height?

Let them win the headers we collect the flick ons :)

Fall over Suarez style and win the freekick ;)

Mind right side is a worry

RTay---Simo---

Ober----

Is Santon not playing centre Half?

Ryan Taylor is ay RB, so therefore Santon will be LB and Simo CB

Suppose we won't know for definate until they kick off.

Aye but Radio Newcastle saying Taylor is at RB

not a fan of shola and demba combination,

gosling and cabaye in the the centre two don't fill me with confidence either, never mind perch and simpson in the heart of our defence.

everything just seems wrong, wtf,  not like we got alot of choices anyway but i think arfa should be starting behind Ba,

i got a real bad feeling about his one, just hope im wrong.  :dowie:

They are saying that on .cock as well, I think hell be playing right back though. Jonas and Raylor have an understanding of some sort, no need to disrupt that.

Jonas and Ryan Taylor do have an understanding, Taylor can't defend so Jonas has to cover his arse.

not a fan of shola and demba combination,

gosling and cabaye in the the centre two don't fill me with confidence either, never mind perch and simpson in the heart of our defence.

everything just seems wrong, wtf,  not like we got alot of choices anyway but i think arfa should be starting behind Ba,

i got a real bad feeling about his one, just hope im wrong.  :dowie:

I'm not a fan of Shola Full Stop but think he's in there today to give us a bit of extra height at set pieces that Ben Arfa wouldn't. Would prefer to see Best and Ba mind as like i say i'm not a fan of Shola at all.