Norwich vs Newcastle - 10/12/11 - Pre Match Thread

Decky

They are saying that on .cock as well, I think hell be playing right back though. Jonas and Raylor have an understanding of some sort, no need to disrupt that.

Jonas and Ryan Taylor do have an understanding, Taylor can't defend so Jonas has to cover his arse.

:lol:

They are saying that on .cock as well, I think hell be playing right back though. Jonas and Raylor have an understanding of some sort, no need to disrupt that.

Jonas and Ryan Taylor do have an understanding, Taylor can't defend so Jonas has to cover his arse.

Basically. Other than that. No.

haha yeh exactly.

Basically. Other than that. No.

Radio said Norwich had drafted in an out and out right Winger for this as well as playing Holt. Need Captain Spidey and whoever is at left back to cut out the supply.