Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Can anyone think of any game defining wrong decisions that have gone our way this season?

The only one i can think of is a potential penalty for Bournemouth at St James'.

Lascelles should've been sent off against Huddersfield

Can anyone think of any game defining wrong decisions that have gone our way this season?

The only one i can think of is a potential penalty for Bournemouth at St James'.

There have probably been a few, but a disproportionally high number of decisions have gone against us this season.

Some fans argue that the Premier League isn’t the best league in the world and it’s just a lie by the press.

Our referee’s supposedly being the best is the biggest fucking lie.

For years fans have joked that certain referee’s favour certain clubs, Man Utd never get a penalty given against them at home, one referee always referee’s a certain clubs win, Fergie time, this referee always sends a big name player off, etc.

These ‘jokes’ go unchallenged and get truer and more obvious game by game. The decisions become worse, the bias becomes more obvious. The greatest myth is that Premier League referee’s are the best in the world. They arn’t, they never have been, and until the FA overhauls the whole refereeing structure, they never will.

Respect a referee? They need to start showing the game, the fans, the teams, the players, the managers, and themselves some respect before they can be respected by others.

Fast forwarding now to the last four minutes to see where the extra minute came from.

As for VAR I'm not sure, next season that goal wouldn't stand  but I don't think there's enough to impede the keeper but "there's contact!"?

Fast forwarding now to the last four minutes to see where the extra minute came from.

As for VAR I'm not sure, next season that goal wouldn't stand  but I don't think there's enough to impede the keeper but "there's contact!"?

He takes that if Boly’s arm isn’t on his right shoulder imo.

We made a sub in time-on, which is an automatic 30 second addition. You could see the ref look at his watch in the 94th minute (the commentators mentioned it) and think "one more phase" - perhaps that decision is questionable but the refs union would agree 100% with that decision. The goal went in at 94.37 didn't it? 7 seconds "over".

Whether it's a foul or not, whether Almiron was fouled or not, whether Moutinho should have been on the pitch - these are all different questions. But I don't think we can quibble with the time-on.

So both our opponents goals in the last two games shouldn't have stood, standard.

It is fucking sickening like.

Eh? 

Son kicked the ball too hard. Should have been sent off for endangering opponents

Think he means Lorentes arm in the build up.

We made a sub in time-on, which is an automatic 30 second addition. You could see the ref look at his watch in the 94th minute (the commentators mentioned it) and think "one more phase" - perhaps that decision is questionable but the refs union would agree 100% with that decision. The goal went in at 94.37 didn't it? 7 seconds "over".

Whether it's a foul or not, whether Almiron was fouled or not, whether Moutinho should have been on the pitch - these are all different questions. But I don't think we can quibble with the time-on.

One more phase ? As much as I want rugby style officiating in football that's too much.

Guest neesy111

So both our opponents goals in the last two games shouldn't have stood, standard.

Eh? 

Son kicked the ball too hard. Should have been sent off for endangering opponents

Eh? 

I still don't even remember that at all.

Eh? 

Eh? 

I still don't even remember that at all.

That's your fault, not ours :cool: