Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That’s a yellow all day long for KdB mind, only didn’t get it cos he’d already been booked.

Saves Perez though.

But Perez wouldn't have been tackling him if KDB had been sent off, but then maybe we might not have won, Einsteinium stuff like.

Tyrone Mings to face no action for that stamp on Oliveira because he was seen by the referee.

I've only seen like 1 slow-mo clip on my phone but I'm not really sure how you prove intent on that one, is there video showing he's looking down at Oliveria's head when doing it and is there actually a 'stamp' motion or is it an unfortunate coming together (which probably could have been avoided?)

Tyrone Mings to face no action for that stamp on Oliveira because he was seen by the referee.

I've only seen like 1 slow-mo clip on my phone but I'm not really sure how you prove intent on that one, is there video showing he's looking down at Oliveria's head when doing it and is there actually a 'stamp' motion or is it an unfortunate coming together (which probably could have been avoided?)

Hard to prove yes, but he knew where his head was. He’s a dick.

VAR has corrected 55 mistakes out of 82 (67%) in Ligue 1 so far this season. Thanks to the new technology, the overall number of fouls is going down (-7%), as well as the number of cards (-17% for yellow cards and -4% for red cards).

Fucked in the ass yet again but disgustingly bad match officials. For what feels like the tenth time this season. Fucking sick of it.

I am a amateur referee myself I should feel for them, but I don’t, because they are all fucking shit.

It’s a fact that sharp rise in standard of football in England since the turn of the century hasn’t been met with a sharp rise in refereeing standards. If anything the standard for officials has only gone down.