Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Var, for me, will help but there is something rotten in the fa for the last few years that will continue.  At least with var human error is less of an excuse.  The decision made need to be captured and analysed.  If the bias still exists it should be easier to highlight.

So Salah collapses under Dummett’s touch and the penalty is awarded. But wait, the crackle comes over the headphones - you need to have a look at that ref.

Very well.

Yup, still a pen.

Now, let’s throw to Graeme Souness and Jamie Carragher to discuss the VAR referee’s decision here at Anfield...

Sad but true. The injustices will continue but "they" will feel even more vindicated, it's still human interpretation and none of them care about us getting a fair crack. It's always been like this. :(

Liverpool have had more penalties in the last two games than we have in a season and a half.

Helps when you have a player or two that can actually have a go at taking someone on in the final third, let alone the penalty area, mind.

Var, for me, will help but there is something rotten in the fa for the last few years that will continue.  At least with var human error is less of an excuse.  The decision made need to be captured and analysed.  If the bias still exists it should be easier to highlight.

So Salah collapses under Dummett’s touch and the penalty is awarded. But wait, the crackle comes over the headphones - you need to have a look at that ref.

Very well.

Yup, still a pen.

Now, let’s throw to Graeme Souness and Jamie Carragher to discuss the VAR referee’s decision here at Anfield...

Sad but true.  I still think it takes away the I didn’t see it defence.  Over time it should be possible to build more pressure on the decision makers by putting like for like decisions side by side.  Having said that t does depend on the media to add the pressure 🙁

Very well.

Yup, still a pen.

Sad but true.  I still think it takes away the I didn’t see it defence.  Over time it should be possible to build more pressure on the decision makers by putting like for like decisions side by side.  Having said that t does depend on the media to add the pressure 🙁

I'm not expecting us to get us to get as many penalties as Liverpool across the season, but it's a joke that we don't get one when our player gets an elbow in the face and they get one for their player getting a pat on the shoulder.

In less than 2 years Milivojevic for Palace has scored 14 penalties and missed 2. Seems such a high number

And we haven’t won via a penalty in 3 Premier League seasons or something, no wonder Palace are safe :lol:

Apart from the one Kenedy missed, or the one Kenedy won for us vs Burnley last season that Joselu missed ?

That's it i think, what a fucking laugh  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Yet another one of our matches with an absolutely wretched decision like. Shelvey should have been sent off and I'd be surprised if there's no further action. It's just a shame that on the one occasion their ineptitude worked it our favour it did fuck all to help us. :lol:

Yet another one of our matches with an absolutely wretched decision like. Shelvey should have been sent off and I'd be surprised if there's no further action. It's just a shame that on the one occasion their ineptitude worked it our favour it did fuck all to help us. :lol:

Pogba will get a ban for his tackle too then and Boly for his elbow smash.. actually probably not :iamatwat:

Guest firetotheworks

Pogba's wasn't anything like, Shelvey made that into something because he's daft and thought there'd be a chance the ref would be thinking 'Pogba will want to get revenge'

In less than 2 years Milivojevic for Palace has scored 14 penalties and missed 2. Seems such a high number

That is an insane stat. Magnified when you compare to our penalty drought.

That is an insane stat. Magnified when you compare to our penalty drought.

If only Perez could dive like Zaha. If only our players were in the box more often too. Hard to get a penalty camped in our own half.

Just off the top of my head for this season, we should have had penalties for the following:

- Handball away to Man U

- Elbow on Perez vs Wolves

- Tackle on Yedlin just before he shot wide (can't remember who it was against)

- Some fucker holding Kenedy before pulling him down (can't remember against who)

Also Perez goal vs Huddersfield should have stood, and arguably Rondon's against Watford.

Potentially 7-9 (maybe more) additional points we could have had, provided we scored from the penalties awarded and went on to manage the game well.