Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

I thought the Kenedy penalty incident would have been harsh. But the one in the first 5-10 minutes was nailed on.

I think it was Ream who just scissored through Rondon and then may have got the faintest of touches on the ball after taking him out.

Commentator: “Well he’s not got the ball there. But neither has Rondon. So that’s the correct decision.”

Sorry, what?! :lol:

Crystal Palace must be getting a penalty every other game, its fucking bizarre.

Edit: they've had 15 since the start of last season, compared to our 2. 5 this season :lol:

Be interested how many of those were 'won' by darling Zaha too. In comparison to our referees not having any of our dirty little forrin Perez and his blood capsule tricks.

Perez must be treated worse than any other player like. Some of the shite snide pulls and trips opponents do on him and the refs just wave it away without a care in the world.

Its ridiculous. I could somewhat accept the 'boy who cried wolf' argument because he does love a good overreaction. Except how many of our opposing bastards get held to that same regard?

Soccer Saturday still using any excuse to replay Lascelles's 'handball'. Definite penalty if VAR was in use according to Tony Cottee. :lol:

Wonder if any of our travesties get highlighted in the half a minute we get interspersed with the undoubted Liverpool wankfest that will be dressed up as our pre-match build up.

Nout better than starting Boxing day watching a relegation rival get away with a handball that was way worse more blatant than the one we got punished for this season :lol:

2 games in a row Fulham have now got away with pens against them had to be Marriner too just to rub it in even more :tickedoff:

He really is an odious little cretin, like. Wow. :lol:

Mike “Match has to be decided by me” Dean makes it 4 Red cards in a row today.

Who would have thought a man that says “Off you pop” when he sends people off would enjoy sending so many people off.

:giggs: