Other clubs' new kits - 2012/13

Toon Hoser

Guest johnson293

New West Brom Home...

http://87.83.27.76/map/ics/javaImages/cf/21/cj24/0,,10366~10953167,00.jpg?v.imgPort=80&v.imgHost=www.wba.co.uk&v.imgProtocol=http&v.dc=ARhvAAAA&v.width=750&v.height=9999

Word on the SMB is that Sunlun's new one will be the same template.

Isn't it Albrighton?

Its Brett Holman

Is correct

I'm too old for this replica shirt nonsense, and don't really care that much beyond the colours being right, but from what I have heard, the years with Nike have been a disaster.

Last year, for example, our home kit went on sale in December. There was some fuck up in quality control that screwed us and Celtic, and got our shirts hugely delayed.

Never since we went with them have the kits been available for sale by the start of the season, by all accounts, not once.

Now, I'm not that bothered, but I would like to think the club would have some replica shirt revenue when they'd expect it, and the fans be able to buy them.

Not only that, but the Nike shirts were always thrown together with not a lot of thought, and were of appalling quality. I recall a local journo saying that when last year's came out, he'd seen better made knock-offs in Hong Kong.

Nike really don't care much beyond Man United and Arsenal in this country. When Villa were looking for a new manufacturer, Macron were quite clear we'd be their flagship brand in this country, and they'd get the shit in the shop well on time. Of ten manufacturers we discussed the contract with, they also offered more money than anyone else, including Nike and Adidas - and not just a bit more, a shit load more.

I can see why it makes sense, really. I actually quite like the new home one, it has a touch of 1980-81 about it. Only bit i don't care for is the blue in the v of the neck.

Beyond that, so long as the colours are right (something Nike struggled with), it looks OK, and the kids can buy it when they want to, I'm happy.

Isn't it Albrighton?

Its Brett Holman

Is correct

I'm too old for this replica shirt nonsense, and don't really care that much beyond the colours being right, but from what I have heard, the years with Nike have been a disaster.

Last year, for example, our home kit went on sale in December. There was some f*** up in quality control that screwed us and Celtic, and got our shirts hugely delayed.

Never since we went with them have the kits been available for sale by the start of the season, by all accounts, not once.

Now, I'm not that bothered, but I would like to think the club would have some replica shirt revenue when they'd expect it, and the fans be able to buy them.

Not only that, but the Nike shirts were always thrown together with not a lot of thought, and were of appalling quality. I recall a local journo saying that when last year's came out, he'd seen better made knock-offs in Hong Kong.

Nike really don't care much beyond Man United and Arsenal in this country. When Villa were looking for a new manufacturer, Macron were quite clear we'd be their flagship brand in this country, and they'd get the s*** in the shop well on time. Of ten manufacturers we discussed the contract with, they also offered more money than anyone else, including Nike and Adidas - and not just a bit more, a s*** load more.

I can see why it makes sense, really. I actually quite like the new home one, it has a touch of 1980-81 about it. Only bit i don't care for is the blue in the v of the neck.

Beyond that, so long as the colours are right (something Nike struggled with), it looks OK, and the kids can buy it when they want to, I'm happy.

I think Holman will be a very good signing for you lot. Has unbelievable workrate! Probably get you around 8 to 10 goals.