Newcastle United 0 - 0 Swansea City - 17/12/11 - post-match reaction from pg 26

Dave

swansea keeper has got the most clean sheets in the prem, what does that tell you, probably that their defense is class.

on another day Ba could have had a hatful

Our final ball has been poor today. Ba's done well, but off relative scraps. Crosses behind him etc.

What bugs me the most is that no-one ever asks Pardew about why he makes those kind of decisions. Is that a common thing in England not to ask about? I´d love to hear his opinion on why he doesn´t use Ben Arfa more. Same way I´d love to hear his reasons for using Raylor so long when Santon was fit.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Why is Vuckic playing CM? When I've seen him he's nothing more than a behind the striker player. Would have put Abeid on personally if HBA isn't an option

Why is Vuckic playing CM? When I've seen him he's nothing more than a behind the striker player. Would have put Abeid on personally if HBA isn't an option

He's decided he's not even going to play HBA in central midfield now :lol:

It's absolutely bizarre that HBA starts against the 3 best teams in the country then doesn't get a minute against 2 promoted sides.  Wasn't happy about it last week and the same goes for today.

Fair enough not starting but not even coming on when we need a goal? It's moronic man, completely stupid and he's going to have to start giving some justification for it.

He's going to be getting some stick if we don't win this.