Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Cheap with the ball? Fuckin hell, if he thinks this, shouldn't he already have executed Obertan?

This. I assume it's man management and thinks Obertan needs arm round shoulder and Ben Arfa needs a boot up the ass. I personally think Ben Arfa probably just needs some games.

Guest Roger Kint

The usual over-reactions for a simple comment........

Strange that nobody made a fuss when Jonas said similar the other day  ???

Guest Roger Kint

Hope you realize I was just trying to finish lotus post with the dots......

What on earth has my point got to do with yours specifically?

Guest Roger Kint

Strange that nobody made a fuss when Jonas said similar the other day  ???

jonas isn't the manager!

So Jonas is allowed to give an honest opinion but the manager isnt? What a pile of shite, he didnt say anything wrong. The pathetic shoehorning of Obertan into it by people as well......

Tbf to Pardew, he was cheap with the ball in the first half.  He made a few pointless runs and gave the ball straight to them. 

Ben Arfa on the wing made his runs far more effective.

He also put Cabaye one on one with the Keeper and played a couple of lovley balls in the channels for the wingers. Maybe AP should focus his attention on Obtertan and tell him about his wasteful passes.

Guest Roger Kint
Maybe AP should focus his attention on Obtertan and tell him about his wasteful passes.

This article wasnt about Obertan and you are living in a dream world if you think he doesnt talk to Obertan about his game. Got to love how precious people get over HBA and irrelevant comments about him.

Tbf to Pardew, he was cheap with the ball in the first half.  He made a few pointless runs and gave the ball straight to them. 

Ben Arfa on the wing made his runs far more effective.

He also put Cabaye one on one with the Keeper and played a couple of lovley balls in the channels for the wingers. Maybe AP should focus his attention on Obtertan and tell him about his wasteful passes.

Never said Obertan wasn't completely dross, or that HBA was completely worthless.

But he wasn't particularly good in the first half at all.  It was only the second he was sublime.

Maybe AP should focus his attention on Obtertan and tell him about his wasteful passes.

This article wasnt about Obertan and you are living in a dream world if you think he doesnt talk to Obertan about his game. Got to love how precious people get over HBA and irrelevant comments about him.

The two are clearly treat differently in the Media. You could argue, 'Obertan needs the arm over the Shoulder' bullshit and HBA needs a kick up the arse. But its pretty clear that while Obertan pretty much never comes in for any sort of negativity from Pards (in the Media) HBA is constantly getting this 'must work harder', 'Wasteful with the ball', 'needs to show more intensity'.

So its not precious, its about being cosistent with everyone.

Guest Roger Kint
The two are clearly treat differently in the Media.

Nobody asks questions about Obertan. That seems to be the thing you are missing.

Guest Roger Kint

Nobody asks questions about Obertan. That seems to be the thing you are missing.

:lol:

Attend all  the pressers do you?

Go on then links to all the quotes about Obertan's game from Pardew in pressers?

Obertan isnt newsworthy ffs, if you cant understand why HBA attracts the majority of attention then i really cant help you.

Go on then links to all the quotes about Obertan's game from Pardew in pressers?

Obertan isnt newsworthy ffs, if you cant understand why HBA attracts the majority of attention then i really cant help you.

It ok, we'll just accept that Pards doesnt identify our right hand side as a problem because like you say, Obertan isnt newsworthy! Fkn Hell.

Guest Roger Kint

It ok, we'll just accept that Pards doesnt identify our right hand side as a problem because like you say, Obertan isnt newsworthy! Fkn Hell.

Struggling to work out if you are being intentionally moronic or if stifler has had another name change. Seriously wtf?

Struggling to work out if you are being intentionally moronic or if stifler has had another name change. Seriously wtf?

I cant try and argue with my point with you. You clearly have Level 2 downs.

Guest Roger Kint

Well done, turn it into a pissing contest for abuse rather than address the obvious flaws in your stupid post.

Pardew gets asked considerably more questions regarding HBA, as with the article that started this. The reason these quotes appear in the papers about HBA and not Obertan is very simple to normal people.....Because Pardew was asked about one and not the other.

Honestly are you daft enough to think a press conference is just Pardew walking out and randomly talking about whatever is on his mind? He answers the questions put to him. He cant discuss Obertan if no fucker wants him to talk about him.

Again the ludicrous suggestion that Pardew ignores Obertans faults simply because we dont read about it says a lot more about you than this kid with 'Level 2 downs' like you so nicely called me. Grow up and use your brain  :rolleyes:

People are pissed off that Obertan is seeing more game time on the right ahead of Ben Arfa despite him suffering from the same flaws that are apparently stopping Ben Arfa from playing there. People are well within their right to bring Obertan up as he's an integral part of the argument.

This page has been shit anyway.

Well done, turn it into a pissing contest for abuse rather than address the obvious flaws in your stupid post.

Pardew gets asked considerably more questions regarding HBA, as with the article that started this. The reason these quotes appear in the papers about HBA and not Obertan is very simple to normal people.....Because Pardew was asked about one and not the other.

Honestly are you daft enough to think a press conference is just Pardew walking out and randomly talking about whatever is on his mind? He answers the questions put to him. He cant discuss Obertan if no f***er wants him to talk about him.

Again the ludicrous suggestion that Pardew ignores Obertans faults simply because we dont read about it says a lot more about you than this kid with 'Level 2 downs' like you so nicely called me. Grow up and use your brain  :rolleyes:

Why persistently play him then? Why come out and say he just needed to get over his one week toe injury?? If the majority of any of the other players had been as poor as Obertan they wouldnt be in the side.

Guest Roger Kint

People are pissed off that Obertan is seeing more game time on the right ahead of Ben Arfa despite him suffering from the same flaws that are apparently stopping Ben Arfa from playing there. People are well within their right to bring Obertan up as he's an integral part of the argument.

This page has been shit anyway.

Pardew himself said 'i was told he didnt like the wing' or words to that effect didnt he? Nobody is arguing the problems of Obertan though they are bringing up a tiny point in a positive article about HBA and making it a issue when its fuck all