Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

The team hotel is in Jesmond so more than likely a quiet stroll before bed really.

Que?

The hotel where the team usually stays at before a home match is in Jesmond; Ben Arfa was spotted in Jesmond tonight so putting the two together......explains why he was spotted out and about.

My problem with Pardew's constant comments about HBA's work rate is that it reenforces the narrative that skilfull/flair players are lazy fuckers. Granted that HBA is no Jonas when it comes to tracking back (very few wingers are mind you), but the times I've seen him play, when he loses the ball, he works hard to get it back. In that sense, he almost has the same intensity of Rooney i.e. the 'how dare you get the ball from me'. In fact I dare say he does more than useless Obertan in getting the ball back and to suggest Ameobi works harder really makes Pardew look like a silly arsehole! HBA is certainly no Robert and even if he was, I don't really give a fuck as long as he scores and provides assists. Pardew's criticism is not only tedious and potentially demotivating, it's also patently false

The team hotel is in Jesmond so more than likely a quiet stroll before bed really.

Que?

The hotel where the team usually stays at before a home match is in Jesmond; Ben Arfa was spotted in Jesmond tonight so putting the two together......explains why he was spotted out and about.

Only stay in Newcastle hotel before Mackems home and away, not normal home games.

Que?

Only stay in Newcastle hotel before Mackems home and away, not normal home games.

Oh right.......

Well, I thought that it applied for all home games. My bad then.

fuck this shit. Yes we may not need him to win today but what more does a person have to do to get a start than what ben arfa did against blackburn. This is just going to be a backwards step in his development

Guest ykmkmdd

OK I admire workrate, I really do, but no matter how hard I work I'm never going to score a goal like HBA did last week. And neither are any of our other players.

Baffling.