Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Haven't they just signed Lucas Moura?  Haven't they also already got a shit load of forwards and attacking mids?

Don't really follow Ligue 1 that much, but I'm sure it was mentioned by that David Crossan or Matt Spiro on twitter.

Guest Roger Kint

He's a PSG supporter. If someone asks "would you like to play for PSG?" he's obviously going to say yes.

This. Its nothing new/strange to see.

He's a PSG supporter. If someone asks "would you like to play for PSG?" he's obviously going to say yes.

Yep its classic reporter asking for that answer. Hopefully he's still seen as too much of a troublemakr in france anyway

RTG all over this already, how unexpected..

I've had to stop going on there, I don't even find it funny anymore. They are complete mutants, with horrible undercurrents of out dated attitudes. The intelligence level on that board is in the minuses. The lunatics have well and truly taken over the asylum. Bell ends the lot of them

It's exactly what happens on here when one of their favorite players is linked to another club :lol:

Guest tunisia

But in his first sentence he said he's very happy here. What's the problem?

Hello

Two years ago, I said that Ben Arfa would not stay more than two or three years at Newcastle, not because he does not like this club, on the contrary, he loves Newcastle. The problem is he wants to play for the title since he was 17 years old he still won a championship or a cup, then he sees that the club is not yet ready to win titles but Newcatle never leave without having given everything.

By cons I do not see it come to PSG, remain in England, and in a few years he returned to finish his career in France, unless the project PSG much he likes to play the Champions League and return to the national team.

A player who has always known the Champions League since he was 17, can not afford not to play it when it is at an age where he can just show his true qualities.

I hope he will play faster and faster Newcastle back in the standings while Ba is gone.

This is predictable. It was always going to start happening after this season, quality players like Hatem are seeing their peak footballing years being potentially wasted fighting relegation/finishing midtable.

Our only hope is hanging onto them over the summer and having a much better season next year, because there's no chance the likes of Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Cisse etc will put up with another year of relegation firefighting and dire hoofball.