Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest VanBarduck

Dave  ;D

Some news today

“I think he’s got a chance.” “We wanted to put some work into him – he’s a little bit short.” “Whether he gets 20 or 30 minutes towards the end of that game, I don’t know. That’s probably the most he could get.”

“We’ll see how he shapes up. He worked all weekend. Hopefully, we’ll get him even closer.”

Not sure I want him involved on Thursday in the freezing cold on a dodgy pitch.

Don't worry, he won't be  :lol:

Oh then he won't play against stoke as they are too physical and so on...

I know you're probably on the windup TT, but that is a proper childish attitude to injury news. Would you rather just have a nice surprise by HBA playing when Pardew said he wouldn't, or do you genuinely think we're just choosing not to play him for the sake of it?

I know you're probably on the windup TT, but that is a proper childish attitude to injury news. Would you rather just have a nice surprise by HBA playing when Pardew said he wouldn't, or do you genuinely think we're just choosing not to play him for the sake of it?

omgz thats abuse!!!

Guest VanBarduck

He said:

“We want to win the game, so I’ll play the strongest team I can.

“It’s a different surface, and it’s going to favour some of our technical players. It’ll be a very technical team that I put out"

It'll be interesting to see what Pardew's most technical team is... (Gutierez , Obertan , Perch instead of Marveaux and Anita I guess )

give me something worth responding to instead of your usual drivel and i might.  O0

I think he could be playing it a tad over cautious after bringing him back too soon last time. This is a manager with a long history of being over cautious (see every game) He needs games, 10mins here and there, get his confidence and fitness back up. If he starts a game after all this and plays a full half we will know the answer, he should have been playing a couple of matches ago, briefly anyway.

give me something worth responding to instead of your usual drivel and i might.  O0

I think he could be playing it a tad over cautious after bringing him back too soon last time. This is a manager with a long history of being over cautious (see every game) He needs games, 10mins here and there, get his confidence and fitness back up. If he starts a game after all this and plays a full half we will know the answer, he should have been playing a couple of matches ago, briefly anyway.

Obviously he needs fitness, and when he's ready he will be given minutes. As you said, last time we brought him back too soon.

Everyone wants him playing as soon as possible, but I imagine that includes the manager. Criticising him for something we know absolutely nothing about is a waste of breath.