Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Even when he has a bad game he'l still do at least one bit of ridiculous skill or dribble past 3 players at ease.

I guess you're right in that we should just enjoy it while he's here. I can't stop thinking of some of the goals

he's going to set the place alight with this season  :aww:

I think if he does well for us in Europe he could raise the stature of our club to new highs. He's the sort of player

kids will idolise and follow from all over not just Newcastle.

Guest ThievingMagpie

Had a watch of 5 mins or so of that vid.  He looked awesome against Wigan, shame we were 4 down mind :lol:

Love the videos that get put up showing every touch of the game, good or bad.  Would be great to see for Spurs. 

If anyone is a wizzard on there and has some time on their hands.....

I tried to make a video of his every touch for the spurs game on Windows movie maker yesterday, but it was just too much hassle on the windows 7 version.

There's someone on youtube who keeps updating a compilation video of HBA, but he plays hideous music like Black eyed peas and Rihanna over it. I would

much prefer the original audio, the volume of the crowd whenever Ben Arfa receives the ball is almost embarrassing, but i love it  :lol:

If anyone can point me in the right direction for some good free software for doing football compilation videos I'd consider uploading his every game

with the original audio and commentary.

It's the 21st century go pirate some software ffs

Had a watch of 5 mins or so of that vid.  He looked awesome against Wigan, shame we were 4 down mind :lol:

Love the videos that get put up showing every touch of the game, good or bad.  Would be great to see for Spurs. 

If anyone is a wizzard on there and has some time on their hands.....

I tried to make a video of his every touch for the spurs game on Windows movie maker yesterday, but it was just too much hassle on the windows 7 version.

There's someone on youtube who keeps updating a compilation video of HBA, but he plays hideous music like Black eyed peas and Rihanna over it. I would

much prefer the original audio, the volume of the crowd whenever Ben Arfa receives the ball is almost embarrassing, but i love it  :lol:

If anyone can point me in the right direction for some good free software for doing football compilation videos I'd consider uploading his every game

with the original audio and commentary.

It's the 21st century go pirate some software ffs

Very apt username :p

Well someone already beat me to making a video of his every touch, unfortunately with shite music dubbed over the top of it

guess you can't have everything your own way.

If you paste "VivaGoals Productions tottenham" on a popular video website :whistle: it will come up the first result.

The Ben Arfa comp video is good like as theres a lot of footage out there, and I apreciate the effort the guy puts in to making and updating it, but the quality is awful, as is the music, also too many clips repeat for some reason (if I want to watch the Bolton goal again I can just click the video back, it doesn't need to be added again at the end of the video :lol:).

We need a 10 minute long 1080p comp with some kinky 80s beats ripping onto Redtube.

Well someone already beat me to making a video of his every touch, unfortunately with shite music dubbed over the top of it

If you paste "VivaGoals Productions tottenham" on a popular video website :whistle: it will come up the first result.

I think they got confused between Ben Arfa and Anita at the end. :lol:

Well someone already beat me to making a video of his every touch, unfortunately with s**** music dubbed over the top of it

I think they got confused between Ben Arfa and Anita at the end. :lol:

:lol: I noticed that too. Glad to see that classy little run up the wing by Anita again though, don't think they showed it on match of the day.

Why does Pardew call him "Hatam" all the time?

The French pronunciation.

Oh, I thought it was pronounced "at-em". Did only take French GCSE tbf.

It would be closer to at-am from a French person, Pards is just having a stab at it. The end sound is actually pretty hard to do like a native speaker.

Correct. The way Pardew says it sounds a bit daft.

Like how you mark his pronunciation of “at-em” with a 'correct' as if that was definitely right and Pards is daft. You would think you studied French language at university or at least lived in France for a duration of your life.  :whistle:

Like how you mark his pronunciation of “at-em” with a 'correct' as if that was definitely right and Pards is daft. You would think you studied French language at university or at least lived in France for a duration of your life.  :whistle:

O0

As pointed out, it's not a French name, but Mr Ben Arfa himself pronounces it "at-em", which is good enough for me.

Maybe HBA told him how his name is pronounced seeing as they, you know, work together daily...

Exactly. If Pards was constantly fucking it up in interviews or in training then I'm sure HBA would have said something. :lol: