Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Someone should hold Pards by the scruff of his neck and ask him "what do you mean by his energy and his workrate needs to improve?". And it's not like we have 11 Jonas on the pitch, he's alternative are players like Obertan, Taylor and even Ameobi who surely is the worst example of energy and workrate! I'm sick of this shit

Guest VaVaVoom

Someone should hold Pards by the scruff of his neck and ask him "what do you mean by his energy and his workrate needs to improve?". And it's not like we have 11 Jonas on the pitch, he's alternative are players like Obertan, Taylor and even Ameobi who surely is the worst example of energy and workrate! I'm sick of this shit

Bang on.

Someone should hold Pards by the scruff of his neck and ask him "what do you mean by his energy and his workrate needs to improve?". And it's not like we have 11 Jonas on the pitch, he's alternative are players like Obertan, Taylor and even Ameobi who surely is the worst example of energy and workrate! I'm sick of this s***

Well said.

Genuinely lost the ability to debate the Ben Arfa issue, it doesn't make any sense from the fans' point of view. He's miles better than any other player we've had on our books for years and should therefore be the first name on the team sheet. Then again, Pardew has managed us to joint 5th in the league and I can see why he wants to stick with that system. I would do the opposite, but in Pards we trust I suppose.

Genuinely lost the ability to debate the Ben Arfa issue, it doesn't make any sense from the fans' point of view. He's miles better than any other player we've had on our books for years and should therefore be the first name on the team sheet. Then again, Pardew has managed us to joint 5th in the league and I can see why he wants to stick with that system. I would do the opposite, but in Pards we trust I suppose.

Pretty much my feelings towards the situation.

If Obertan comes back in the side then i'm just at a loss. However, in spite of this stuttered start, i'm still pretty confident that Ben Arfa will be a bit of a legend at Newcastle.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

How's this legal action by MC Retreat or whatever he's called going?

MC makes all radio and television to say he is innocent

but he does that the more people doubt the pseudo rapper  :iamatwat:

Hatem has just shattered the myth of rapper shows, became the surety informed of the suburbs in the eyes of the intelligentsia.  :naughty:

governed "Abd Al Malik." the scammer got caught in his own trap by dint of vilifying other brothers.

GRAND HATEM

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

became the surety informed of the suburbs in the eyes of the intelligentsia.

I have no idea what this means, but it sounds cool as f***.

the rapper on his own saying that intellectuals wanted to hear

but he was apparently a double discourse What a guru

understand your

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

Someone claiming to be him on twitter.... Why do they do that!  :rant:

https://twitter.com/#!/HatemOfficiel

Yep, thats it. Howay danny, kill my dreams...  :sad:

I did not understand  :whistle:

but in general it responds to the evening twette

he said Monday evening he was going to do a webcam chat

Really? Will be amazed if it is actually him.

to see if he is

or an asshole who this happened to him but appararament of sports journalist

contact him