Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

ben arfa was in the french squad before joining newcastle

It is surtot the tax of 75 % for income superior to 1 million euro.

Guest Spark

??? Ben Arfa has always been class. If anyghing he has still a bit to reach his old level.

This is the best football of his career in my opinion.

Guest hatem garrincha

Pardew has put on him the necessary pressure that made him realize he had to correct some aspects of his game.

I had another batshit crazy dream about Hatem Ben Arfa.

I was on holiday with my Newcastle top and I met Ben Arfa. Chatted to him for a bit, all was good. I noticed he was looking depressed.

So I looked for him to let him tell me his problems and he was hiding in an abandoned apartment. He told me "I'm under so much pressure to make the French squad, I don't know if I can do it". I said "come on Hatem, you'll tear it apart, you will be great" and so on. Eventually there was a lovely moment where I said "now, you won't make the French squad sitting here! Let's go!" and we left.

We had some great fun. Went out for lunch, having a laugh, got a few pints and had a kickabout on the beach. I pulled a fat bird thanks to Hatem.

So, I was convinced I'd made a friend in Hatem. He told me to come with him to the Euros and help him train. So we were staying in a hostel and guess who walks in? Fucking Gabriel Obertan. We had a chat, he was jealous of HBA so I tried to fight him. Then I realised that it was probably a dream and I woke up.

Guest hatem garrincha

I was on holiday with my Newcastle top and I met Ben Arfa. Chatted to him for a bit, all was good. I noticed he was looking depressed.

So I looked for him to let him tell me his problems and he was hiding in an abandoned apartment. He told me "I'm under so much pressure to make the French squad, I don't know if I can do it". I said "come on Hatem, you'll tear it apart, you will be great" and so on. Eventually there was a lovely moment where I said "now, you won't make the French squad sitting here! Let's go!" and we left.

We had some great fun. Went out for lunch, having a laugh, got a few pints and had a kickabout on the beach. I pulled a fat bird thanks to Hatem.

So, I was convinced I'd made a friend in Hatem. He told me to come with him to the Euros and help him train. So we were staying in a hostel and guess who walks in? f***ing Gabriel Obertan. We had a chat, he was jealous of HBA so I tried to fight him. Then I realised that it was probably a dream and I woke up.

:lol: O0

So, I was convinced I'd made a friend in Hatem. He told me to come with him to the Euros and help him train. So we were staying in a hostel and guess who walks in? f***ing Gabriel Obertan. We had a chat, he was jealous of HBA so I tried to fight him. Then I realised that it was probably a dream and I woke up.

:snod: Classic

Laurent Blanc:

Laurent Blanc donne sa liste des Français qui jouent à l'étranger : Clichy, Evra, Kaboul, Koscielny, Mexès, Rami - Cabaye, Malouda, Nasri - Ben Arfa, Benzema, Ribéry.

HE'S IN!