Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Needs to step it up against better teams. Seems to think he is stronger and quicker than every player there is. But much as the team the passing has to be more accurate and faster realized.

Much as the other players he was really bad today.

Needs to be more consistent.

Tbf its his bedding into English football season this like, one very bad injury, one bad injury...have never given him a decent run at getting used to our football .I'd say not too bad but he has to kick on next season and show as you say more consistancy.

He was inconsistent even in France, according to mimifrench.

He's shat in the 4-4-2 he's never going to be consistent if we keep using it because it takes away from pretty much all his strengths..... keep to 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3 or 4-2-1-3 and you will get consistency that iam certain of.

Ben Arfa wasn't decisive enough for me today. He took to much time on the ball and couldn't pass to a team mate quick enough. Marveaux really impressed me in this respect, he seemed to know what he was going to do with the ball before he received it. In fact I cant recall him losing the ball once.

Guest bimpy474

Needs to be more consistent.

Tbf its his bedding into English football season this like, one very bad injury, one bad injury...have never given him a decent run at getting used to our football .I'd say not too bad but he has to kick on next season and show as you say more consistancy.

He was inconsistent even in France, according to mimifrench.

True but he was younger and more immature then, he does seem more mature and hopefully that'll help on the pitch too.

He's shat in the 4-4-2 he's never going to be consistent if we keep using it because it takes away from pretty much all his strengths..... keep to 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3 or 4-2-1-3 and you will get consistency that iam certain of.

I'd argue it's more the tactics we tend to employ in a 4-4-2 than the formation itself.

Guest bimpy474

I'd argue it's more the tactics we tend to employ in a 4-4-2 than the formation itself.

absolutely, hoofballing it over the midfield doesn't really suit him much.

Theres that too but its easier to play a passing game in the systems i named than 4-4-2 as theres always an extra option in midfield and usually fullbacks will push on also to provide an extra outlet.

It is a tactics issue but its also a formation issue too, 4-4-2 is too simple and too open and outdated for todays modern football.

Look at the team that won the league all thier players infront of Yaya and Barry are constantly moving fluidly...

Guest bimpy474

Theres that too but its easier to play a passing game in the systems i named than 4-4-2 as theres always an extra option in midfield and usually fullbacks will push on also to provide an extra outlet.

It is a tactics issue but its also a formation issue too, 4-4-2 is too simple and too open and outdated for todays modern football.

Look at the team that won the league all thier players infront of Yaya and Barry are constantly moving fluidly...

Yep totally agree ;)

Steve Burrows ‏ @Steveb1961

@Benarfaofficial good luck Hatem. But make sure you come back to NUFC please

Benarfaofficial ‏ @Benarfaofficial

@Steveb1961 sure, i promise you

:)

Guest Spiria

Benarfaofficial @benarfaofficial

Very proud of my team/très fier de jouer à Newcastle

Guest MrSundlofer

Krul

Santon Colo Saylor Ferguson

Perch Tiote

Hatem Cabaye Marveaux

Cisse

Just sayin'

Could be worse than my random Zamblera post in a Pardew thread.

Krul

Santon Colo Saylor Ferguson

Perch Tiote

Hatem Cabaye Marveaux

Cisse

Just sayin'

Could be worse than my random Zamblera post in a Pardew thread.

Well, at least there was a formation related post in the same page :D