Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest hatem garrincha

Although i dont agree with it i wouldnt be suprised if Blanc goes with 2 DM's (M'Vila and Diarra) Cabaye infront of them and 2 wide players flanking Benzema.

It's a possibility, yes, for some games, considering the lack of defensive ability of the 2 wide players...

Menez was particularly bad vs iceland defensively, partly guilty for the second goal.

I wonder what Jose Enrique thinks now.

Would he be in the Spain squad if he stay?

Who knows? I was just suggesting you don't need to leave Newcastle to get international recognition (which I believe was one of his main reasons for leaving).

Guest hatem garrincha

So is he #20 for the euros?

Surely but now that Gourcuff is out, Menez could be #8 and Hatem #14  :lol:

We'll know thursday  vs Serbia.

Guest pintofscottsellers

Nice one! Hope to see him and Cabaye rip apart some of the tw*ts in the England squad.

:thup:

Honestly can't get my head around some of you lot seemingly wanting to see England get beat just because there's a couple of Newcastle lads playing against them.

I think if France played Australia .. Id be supporting Australia.. however if Ben Arfa or Cabaye scored id have to do some serious meditation techniques in my mind to stop an erection from occurring

Honestly can't get my head around some of you lot seemingly wanting to see England get beat just because there's a couple of Newcastle lads playing against them.

It's daft like, I want them to do well but I hope England batter France tbh with HBA and Cabaye having good games.

Club football > international football

They aren't playing for Newcastle though ???

Club football > international football

They aren't playing for Newcastle though ???

representing us though, want to see them do well.

Not saying I want France to beat England, but not gonna lose sleep over it.  We're mediocre.  A good tournament for that pair should bring them back in good spirits and keen to start the new season.

It's daft like, I want them to do well but I hope England batter France tbh with HBA and Cabaye having good games.

Couldn't agree more, I'm generally meh about international football, but the Euros and WC are fun and awful if England haven't qualified. Nice to see HBA and Cabaye do well but not at our expense. HBA with a couple of goals and cabaye with the third in a 4-3 loss for France against England would be ideal :)

Yeah, honestly I couldn't give a fuck about England or international football other than a few weeks every other year, but those few weeks are class. Really cannot understand why people seem to actively go against England with all this "London FC", "I'm France for the Euros" shite. It's RTG-esq.

Yeah we're shit and the squad/FA is made up for the most part by a detestable bunch of nobs, but it's still the only country you can genuinely support during 2 magnificent tournaments, so why spoil it for yourself?

I also don't want France & Hatem to do 'too well', I'll be worried all summer they/he rips the tournament appart (and I know I shouldn't be thinking that way but I do). Hatem making a good account of himself with France failing due to a string of Patrice Evra own goals would be perfect.