Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Not seen many players that can produce potential match-winning magic in every single game they play. Could have easily had an extra assist yday if Ba timed his run a fraction earlier.

One of the criticisms previously always directed at Ben Arfa has been a lack of consistency but then he has never really had the run of games to prove that before.

He is certainly starting to disprove some of the longstanding critcism of him at the moment - let's hope he continues to do that over the season.

Guest firetotheworks

@Yorkie. At the Pardew talk-in he suggested it. Nothing concrete, but he definitely suggested it.

He jokingly suggested that he was awkward and would get upset over "an uncomfortable chair" but has never once so much as hinted at him being "a nightmare to manage."

"A nightmare to manage"? :lol: I didn't even say that.

@Yorkie. At the Pardew talk-in he suggested it. Nothing concrete, but he definitely suggested it.

He jokingly suggested that he was awkward and would get upset over "an uncomfortable chair" but has never once so much as hinted at him being "a nightmare to manage."

If you read back through the conversation you'll see that Bottleddog said it right before the post you replied to on the previous page.

So you're just randomly agreeing with posts then? Areet :lol:

sounds like he's a bit of a nightmare to manage to be fair.

When has Pardew ever suggested anything like this?

Guest firetotheworks

So you're just randomly agreeing with posts then? Areet :lol:

sounds like he's a bit of a nightmare to manage to be fair.

When has Pardew ever suggested anything like this?

Yorkie asked if Pardew had ever suggested anything like that. Which he did at the talk in.

Guest firetotheworks

50 million pounds or hes staying put.

Better yet, don't think of our players in terms of value for money and entirely in terms of value on the pitch. Im not singling you out, I just don't get why football fans think that way. Chairmen and agents yes. Fans though? ???

Best player we have ever had.

long way off yet

Up there with Pedro in terms of talent.

agree but we have had some shit hot talent here over the years...i think the lad can become a world beater but he we be doing it at sjp sadly. 

Better yet, don't think of our players in terms of value for money and entirely in terms of value on the pitch. Im not singling you out, I just don't get why football fans think that way. Chairmen and agents yes. Fans though? ???

I didn't mean it like that, you can certainly put me down as someone who is just enjoying his every performance and enjoying seeing his special talent.  He really is one of those players you watch football for - just want it to go on as long as possible!

Guest firetotheworks

Best player we have ever had.

long way off yet

Up there with Pedro in terms of talent.

Oooh. Steady. You're right like, but he hasn't done anything like Pedro did yet. He can, but he hasn't.