Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest firetotheworks

Better yet, don't think of our players in terms of value for money and entirely in terms of value on the pitch. Im not singling you out, I just don't get why football fans think that way. Chairmen and agents yes. Fans though? ???

I didn't mean it like that, you can certainly put me down as someone who is just enjoying his every performance and enjoying seeing his special talent.  He really is one of those players you watch football for - just want it to go on as long as possible!

Sorry, that wasn't meant for you. I just forgot to quote nuneaton.

50 million pounds or hes staying put.

Better yet, don't think of our players in terms of value for money and entirely in terms of value on the pitch. Im not singling you out, I just don't get why football fans think that way. Chairmen and agents yes. Fans though? ???

you have to be realistic. do you honestly think he will stay here forever?

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking hell! Do you wake up waiting for bed time and fall in love and wait for it to end? Just enjoy it man! Players like that don't come along very often. Thank your lucky stars, don't just keep talking about how some day they'll die. Arrrrrgh!

f***ing hell! Do you wake up waiting for bed time and fall in love and wait for it to end? Just enjoy it man! Players like that don't come along very often. Thank your lucky stars, don't just keep talking about how some day they'll die. Arrrrrgh!

:dowie:

I don't think he'll stay with us forever, but I think he'll be here long enough for us to enjoy his "glory years". I've been following NUFC since 2000, and he's right up there with my faves of the last 12 years (others include Shearer, Robert, Martins, Barton and Bellamy).

I don't think he'll stay with us forever, but I think he'll be here long enough for us to enjoy his "glory years". I've been following NUFC since 2000, and he's right up there with my faves of the last 12 years (others include Shearer, Robert, Martins, Barton and Bellamy).

:lol:

Two of these things are not like the others.

Best player we have ever had.

long way off yet

Up there with Pedro in terms of talent.

Best ever for me.

Not yet in terms of what he's achieved or contribution to the club, but in terms of pure natural skill he's number one.

I've certainly never seen a more skilful player than him, in our colours. Not even Gazza. Like you say, it remains to be seen how much he can achieve in time, but his game has matured remarkably over the last year.

There have been times recently where he's looked in a different zone to the opposition. If they dive in, he beats them or they bounce off him. If they back off, he can get past them, or look up and pick a pass at leisure. To use an old fashioned word, he's the best dribbler in the Premiership at the moment.

Best player we have ever had.

long way off yet

Up there with Pedro in terms of talent.

agree but we have had some s*** hot talent here over the years...i think the lad can become a world beater but he we be doing it at sjp sadly.

He's a world beater right now.

:lol:

Two of these things are not like the others.

Martins & Barton should be nowhere near that list.

The Mackems still say he's overrated like. Hope he has the game of his life against them.

Really hope so but the derby down there is exactly the sort of game where'll he probably be hit early and go into his shell. Over the years, our flair players never really shine at the SOL. It's usually a game for unlikely heroes.

Looks like the account that has been making them has been taken down due to multiple copyright claims.  :sad:

Wasn't it gallowgate toon off here? I might be wrong

You certainly are! I think he's called Gallowgate End.

Yeah my youtube account got taken down again unfortunately.

I'm setting up a new one though got hd-pvr now so the new compilations will be of hd quality :thup:

Looks like the account that has been making them has been taken down due to multiple copyright claims.  :sad:

I'm setting up a new one though got hd-pvr now so the new compilations will be of hd quality.

Do you mind making them available for download somehow? Really enjoy them.

I'm setting up a new one though got hd-pvr now so the new compilations will be of hd quality.

Yeah will do I'll PM you when I've got them up for download.

Yeah will do I'll PM you when I've got them up for download.

Really appreciate it mate, thanks.

Other than Cristiano Ronaldo, I think he has more individual talent than any other player I've ever seen. Of course its all subjective, due to positions etc.

Shearer is still the best footballer we've had, goals talk.

HBA is a joy to watch. Unbelievable at times.