Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

I'll be p*ssed off if Jonas keeps his place in the team if HBA's fit. Should be a like-for-like swap there, keeping Marveaux and Anita in there.

Pardew will have some selection problems if everyone's fit now. Anita seems to get used to the pace, Marveaux seems to be at full fitness now, HBA has to be played that goes without saying. Jonas, still is a very important player so it's gonna be interesting.

If Jonas remains a 'very important player' in Pardew's eyes much longer I'll hold my hands up and admit he should be sacked.

Guest hydeous

Ben Arfa, Ba, Cisse, Marveaux, Cabaye, Tiote, Anita. If everyone of these players is fit and in form, is there any way to accomodate all 7 in the 11?

It'd be nice to have a strong bench, but just for a game, I'd love to see these 7 players playing in a game.

It'd be awesome to have this kind of a selection headache considering how many injuries and suspensions we've had this season.

Anyway, for the sake of FM style fomations

Taylor  Colo  Santon

Tiote

Cabaye 

Anita

Ben Arfa

Marveaux          Ba

Cisse

or something.

I'll be p*ssed off if Jonas keeps his place in the team if HBA's fit. Should be a like-for-like swap there, keeping Marveaux and Anita in there.

Pardew will have some selection problems if everyone's fit now. Anita seems to get used to the pace, Marveaux seems to be at full fitness now, HBA has to be played that goes without saying. Jonas, still is a very important player so it's gonna be interesting.

If Jonas remains a 'very important player' in Pardew's eyes much longer I'll hold my hands up and admit he should be sacked.

Depends on the opponent imo. If we're playing away against a very good team, he'll always be a very important player.

I am hoping the fact that he was taken off last night is an indication that he has possibly realized the detrimental effect Jonas' lack of contribution brings to the side.

Ben Arfa, Ba, Cisse, Marveaux, Cabaye, Tiote, Anita. If everyone of these players is fit and in form, is there any way to accomodate all 7 in the 11?

It'd be nice to have a strong bench, but just for a game, I'd love to see these 7 players playing in a game.

It'd be awesome to have this kind of a selection headache considering how many injuries and suspensions we've had this season.

Anyway, for the sake of FM style fomations

Taylor  Colo  Santon

Tiote

Cabaye 

Anita

Ben Arfa

Marveaux          Ba

Cisse

or something.

You should mail this to Pardew. :lol:

Depends on the opponent imo. If we're playing away against a very good team, he'll always be a very important player.

How? He's only going to get worse from the useless level he's at now. He's done.

How? He's only going to get worse from the useless level he's at now. He's done.

I just dont get this Jonas hate. Agreed, his form is a bit rubbish lately but he is absolutely not the shite player some of you are painting him as.

Monday I want this:

Krul

Simpson Perch Coloccini Santon

Tioté Anita

Marveaux

Cissé          Ba          Hatem

Win 8-1

That would be worth the last five or six years of absolutely terrible games at Craven Cottage.

Right now, I think this is our best team

Simpson Saylor Colo Santon

Tiote    Anita

Cabaye

BARFA                        Marvellous

BA

Monday I want this:

Krul

Tioté Anita

Marveaux

Win 8-1

Absolutely

:love:

Monday I want this:

Krul

Tioté Anita

Marveaux

Win 8-1

Swap Cissé and Hatem and I agree with you. Ideally, of course, the front three will all be switching things around, but I would like to see Cissé get a chance to shoot with his right foot for once.

Guest hatem garrincha

Who's agree with the fact that while he may be inconsistant and frustrating, and even he's not Messi, he has something, I can't define what, special in his football, which make him unique in the world ?

Thing for me is there aren't many - if any - like him.

Sure Nani, Suarez and maybe Taarabt (in the Premiership) could have pulled off what he did against Blackburn and Bolton, but his imagination and enthusiasm for dribbling combined with the elegance he possesses makes him unique.

His dribbling style is quite unique aswell. Touching the ball into little spaces with frightening accuracy. I actually think Marveuax has learnt one or two things from him judging from the way he went past players against Wigan.