Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Does anyone find him frustrating anymore?

At times, yes.

Think that's down to him being our only creative force most of the time meaning he is trying to do to much a lot of the time though & playing with his head down too much.

the only frustrating thing is him being stuck out wide a middle 4 so not getting into the positions where he's most dangerous, not getting enough ball, and even then if he has to play that wide he's on what i consider to be his least effective side (not because he's left footed but because he always seems tom play better that side)

I try to pull off HBA dribbles at 7-a-side now, they rarely work!

Kids to learn a load about spacial awareness and the ability to make decisions at speed, it's frightening how he just push the ball into the smallest space where the defender can't reach it. And when he does nothing to fool a defender who thinks he's going to turn, it's beautiful.

I try to pull off HBA dribbles at 7-a-side now, they rarely work!

Kids to learn a load about spacial awareness and the ability to make decisions at speed, it's frightening how he just push the ball into the smallest space where the defender can't reach it. And when he does nothing to fool a defender who thinks he's going to turn, it's beautiful.

When I was about 9 I would play against the kids around this area, me vs 3-4 of them (sometimes including a lad who played Sunday league) and would destroy them so badly I think a few of them just gave up on football altogether.

Somewhere along the line I completely lost any of that skill, started playing in defence because I liked to slide tackle (:lol:) and got rapidly worse.

I would have been one of the best in the world if I continued to play as an attacker, nailed on ;)  :laugh:

I've got it backwards, was always one of the worst players on the pitch but I'm moving further and further up the pitch because I kept trying <_< I love trying Ben Arfa dribbles when I get the chance, but I think I've only made it work about 3 times in total.