Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

In future it might pay the club to scan an injury before bringing an unfit player back.

in fairness it's arguably one of the few times pardew might be faulted for that like, assuming he is this time

he's been excellent at letting our players have enough recovery time, the best bar none since i've been watching us imo

In future it might pay the club to scan an injury before bringing an unfit player back.

in fairness it's arguably one of the few times pardew might be faulted for that like, assuming he is this time

he's been excellent at letting our players have enough recovery time, the best bar none since i've been watching us imo

Agree here, we actually manage our injuries now rather than rush every fecker back asap

Pardew played him thinking he was fit so no blame can be put on him or anybody in this instance, it just seems like a good idea to check an injury out before giving a player the all clear.