Please get fit soon.

Please get fit soon.

Please get fit soon.

Please get fit soon.

Please get fit soon.

Please get fit soon.

Please get fit soon.

Guest VanBarduck

Hatem Ben Arfa (Newcastle) will be the special guest of @ARuizOfficiel tomorrow LeClub live and clear from 7:00 p.m.

I've mentionned it before

Hatem Ben Arfa (Newcastle) will be the special guest of @ARuizOfficiel tomorrow LeClub live and clear from 7:00 p.m.

I've mentionned it before

anyone heard if he has said anything of interest when he was on tonight?  In saying that i have no idea what LeClub live is but presuming its a football show.

http://mercato.eurosport.fr/football/transferts/2012-2013/mercato-psg-hatem-ben-arfa-declare-au-parisien-que-le-psg-ca-resonne-direct-dans-(son)-coeur_sto3570647/story.shtml

"I am under contract at Newcastle and I am very happy there. Firstly, I must help save my club, after that, once I have saved my club, you never know. To sign for PSG was a dream as a child. If there was an offer, I'd study it with interest. If there was an offer...the 'if' is important. PSG resonates in my heart. To play there would be a nice present."

:undecided:

oh yeah, and ashley probably just came in his pants assuming he's clued up enough to know what PSG paid for the 2 lads from milan...it'll be like the ill fated selling the club trip to the middle east all over again:

dekka randomly wandering around places in paris asking if they want to buy HBA, he'll get 1 "how much?" and come straight in with "80m, non-negotiable, take it or leave it frenchy"

Guest nufc_89

I will be absolutely devistated when he leaves, because sooner or later he will. I almost think of him as a child of ours, a local lad with problems who we help out and turn into a man.