Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

I translate some parts of the video : His declaration are the phrase after "-". The rest is the speaker.

- First, his dream is to win the World Cup in Brasil.

It's step by step that a man grows. Pointed very early as an "football artist", Ben Arfa needs inspiration and it is at Newcastle that he comes search it. Even if he has known the worst in the North, an injury which take him away from his passion during one year, Ben Arfa lives maybe here the best moments of his career.

- "Each morning, I leave from my house at 9:30, I arrive at 9:50 and I must be at the training at 10:00 for 10:30. I take a light breakfast and after I go to the training. When I return (from my injury), I know there would be a coach who would have confidence in me. Pardew, he impressed me, because he is a man who analyse all the things that happend in the club. He knows how to use myself, in the sense that he knows when I needed to be critizise and he speaks a lot to me."

The life is a story : the relationship between Hatem and Pardew and his career at Newcastle reminds the fan of the film "Goal" (they explain the storyof the film...). It is really rare that we (the press) have the right to introduce a camera to film a Newcastle training. However, it is enough to see that here Hatem is happy.

-"Often after the training I do musculation because I have one goal : it is to be one of the best players in the world. And I work a lot, because I know I will manage to do it in this way. My injury makes me aware that I don't have many times."

Demba Ba : " Each day at training, he proves that when he is on form, it is always very difficult for the defender."

Cabaye : "He is one of this rare player who can win a match in a very short period of times. Even if he plays 10 or 20 minutes, he can win games all alone."

After it is the story with the cooking, don't know if it is really relevant. Just to know that he can cook salmon which are not dry xD

Go to the last part. It begins at 5:00 minutes.

- " It's Robby Robson. It was a great coach."

Speaks after of the French team, he says that he really wants to be a part of this team to plays in the 2014 World Cup.

Sorry for the mistakes in English if there are some.

Hope he is really back for the next PL match.

And that Gouffran will be there too.

Miss his goals. And his assist.

Time to score a goal like against Blackburn again.

Feel he was a big miss today. He was the difference in the reverse fixture just like Bale was for them today. Still if we can get him back and keep him fit till the end of the season we'll be far more dangerous offensively.