Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

It's the medical staff we should be looking at again at NUFC.  If they say he's fit, he's fit.

I think we should only listen to Incognito from now. When do you expect Cabaye to back, mate?

:lol:

Crock.

More to do with Pardew bringing him back before he's fit tbh, its twice its happened now.

Pardew is not a doctor ffs.

Aye i have since corrected myself on that.

O0

Guest icemanblue

I expected muscle injuries after he came back from the break, surprised it took that long for a big one tbh.

Offer him a new contract now.

Probably the best time for us to negotiate, actually. Not a bad shout.

Would rather not sell the lad at all to be honest. We should sell Colo while we are at it since he keeps getting injured. Actually Cabaye got injured at the weekend lets sell him, along with Krul. TBH we should have sold Shearer after he got injured preseason in 97.

Would rather not sell the lad at all to be honest. We should sell Colo while we are at it since he keeps getting injured. Actually Cabaye got injured at the weekend lets sell him, along with Krul. TBH we should have sold Shearer after he got injured preseason in 97.

Yeah there's some ridiculous toys out of the pram comments emerging  :lol:

Should have eased him in with sub appearances, massive gamble and its backfired.

£25m + Carroll? Yes please.

I'd rather we pursued other striking targets over that unprofessional tit that is on loan at West Ham.