Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Watching France U20 , Thauvin is like Ben Arfa with a brain , makes me wonder how good Hatem could have been if he was managed properly during his youth  :'(

Hatem's already brilliant and his brain is extremely sharp, I wouldn't worry about it. It's his body that's the problem at the moment. And his teammates.

Watching France U20 , Thauvin is like Ben Arfa with a brain , makes me wonder how good Hatem could have been if he was managed properly during his youth  :'(

Thauvin looks like the next big thing. Such a shame we missed out.

I don't want to hear about him anymore until we're next linked.. I mean, it's heartbreaking to read we've missed out on the next Zidane. :lol:

Guest VanBarduck

I don't want to hear about him anymore until we're next linked.. I mean, it's heartbreaking to read we've missed out on the next Zidane. :lol:

He's not going to Lille eitherway

So there's truth in those OM rumours..?

Guest VanBarduck
http://img1.cfstatic.com/ryan-giggs/2011-sa-carriere-est-derriere-lui-mais-giggs-a-tout-de-meme-resigne-jusqu-en-juin-2012-a-mu_21231_w460.jpg

Guest Haris Vuckic

http://i44.tinypic.com/2z827av.jpg

Since deleted.

Surely they can't have been serious? :lol:

Guest VanBarduck

Yes. If they can't afford him, we should dumb Barfa to Monaco and go after him..

Yes. If they can afford him, we should dumb Barfa to Monaco and go after him..

7 million was the price mentioned, wasn't it, so that would see Lille double their money without him having played a single match for them? Imagine being a Bastia fan... :lol:

So I take it you reckon this guy is the real deal then?

Given it has been deleted I reckon the thick f***s thought it was him until someone pointed out it wasn't.

Hilarious if true.

It's not. I made that picture.

:lol:

Guest hatem garrincha

Yes. If they can't afford him, we should dumb Barfa to Monaco and go after him..

My arse.

At the same age, Hatem was twice the player Thauvin is.

Guest VanBarduck

Yes. If they can afford him, we should dumb Barfa to Monaco and go after him..

7 million was the price mentioned, wasn't it, so that would see Lille double their money without him having played a single match for them? Imagine being a Bastia fan... :lol:

So I take it you reckon this guy is the real deal then?

Like I said he's a Ben Arfa with a much better "football IQ" and goalscoring instinct. Pure baller...

Guest VanBarduck

My arse.

At the same age, Hatem was twice the player Thauvin is.

I'm not sure you will make the same statement when Thauvin will be 26...

Ben Arfa was already a star at 12 , there was a TV show about him ffs ! add several behaviour issues and bad career management to the equation and you get a superb but non-fulfilled player at 26.

Hopefully that won't happen to Thauvin.

Another photo showing Hatem on a date with Melissa Theuriau.

http://www.gala.fr/var/gal/storage/images/media/images/actu/photos_on_ne_parle_que_de_ca/jamel_debbouze_et_melissa_theuriau2/851369-1-fre-FR/jamel_debbouze_et_melissa_theuriau_reference.jpg

Lucky bastard.  :angry: