Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest VanBarduck

How come every reports about him in France say he's leaving , that Kinnear doesn't want him at Newcastle  :kasper:. Have I missed something ?

How come every reports about him in France say he's leaving , that Kinnear doesn't want him at Newcastle  :kasper:. Have I missed something ?

Reports over here are saying that he is wanting to sign a new deal and that we're preparing a 5 year contract offer. Don't think anyone knows what is going on with this club at the moment.

Guest VanBarduck

Reports over here are saying that he is wanting to sign a new deal and that we're preparing a 5 year contract offer. Don't think anyone knows what is going on with this club at the moment.

:cheesy:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Roger Kint

'Away from the whirr of the cameras, Ben Arfa has been busy this summer. In a private training camp in France, he has been working to try to remedy the fitness problems that blighted him last season. Apparently he has lost some weight – but the word from within his camp is that he still harbours a burning desire to repay the faith of Newcastle’s fans.'

Great news  :smitten:

Guest Roger Kint

'Away from the whirr of the cameras, Ben Arfa has been busy this summer. In a private training camp in France, he has been working to try to remedy the fitness problems that blighted him last season. Apparently he has lost some weight – but the word from within his camp is that he still harbours a burning desire to repay the faith of Newcastle’s fans.'

He's basically the only reason I have any optimism for the new season. What a bloke. Prince Fatem tbh

The thought of a fully fit HBA starting the season is a massive boost for the team and fans

Not surprised to hear that he feels that way.

I'm sure he can't believe how much the fans still have his back. I'm sure he's not used to it, as he has typically had a rough time with criticism everywhere else he's been.

Considering how unavailable he's been the last few seasons, I think the fans have been great. Time for him to come through though, otherwise it starts getting a bit silly.

Guest Haris Vuckic

He's lost weight? The little get!

I've been scranning two Maccy d's a day to get into my new Ben Arfa XXL away shirt.

That's cheered me up no end. Legend.