Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

You cannot ask 10 of them to fight and play as a team and have one luxury player who can do what he wants.

I love Benny as mufh as the next fan but its so fkn annoying that he is not learning and its that refusal to adapt that has him on the bench.

Ginola and Robert were no different, they were both class under the right managers.

You cannot ask 10 of them to fight and play as a team and have one luxury player who can do what he wants.

I love Benny as mufh as the next fan but its so fkn annoying that he is not learning and its that refusal to adapt that has him on the bench.

It doesn't seem as black and white as that though. It looks to me as everytime he comes on is in the sole position of creator whilst the overall priority of the team is to defend; and why he looks out of place when he tries something. What Shola Ameobi offers other than being someone to aim for is beyond anyones guess.

Guest firetotheworks

That's bullshit man. He was switched to the left after one poor game when he'd been on fire in the two or three before that. He was then dropped completely. He doesn't do what he wants, he's a dribbler that takes people on, that's his job, that's what he's best at. Sometimes he should give the ball up quicker, but this Superman complex only ever seems to come out when he's dropped and seems to think it means he has to do more on his own.

He should be starting, regardless of that poor half. He's our best attacking player and should be playing, no questions asked.

Guest VanBarduck

There is a massive misunderstanding between Hatem and other teammates.

What misunderstanding is that?

I mean it seems like the other teammates simply cannot understand or predict what Hatem's going to do (i.e. the lack of movement to support Hatem) and vice versa (e.g. the long hoof to no one) and thus the team always look broken when Hatem's there.

It wouldn't be the case if he played for Arsenal, or even Swansea ffs, makes you think of how many "clever" player we have.

Ginola and Robert were no different, they were both class under the right managers.

We also suffered at times with them but both of them created a lot for the team.

Guest bimpy474

We also suffered at times with them but both of them created a lot for the team.

In creative attacking teams, something we are not and never will be under Pardew.

Don't like him on the left mind, much better on the right.

He was starved of the ball today and was doubled up on when he did get it.

I don't think he was greedy at the end, I think he just miscontrolled it.

Tactics bemused me a bit today. I would have started Cisse and HBA today ahead of Sissoko and Ameobi and I would have brought Sissoko off for HBA not Gouffran.

Then late in the game when we were chasing the game and lumping it ling we had no big centre forward up there and Williamson up there instead who did an infinitly better job of it than Shola!

Guest VanBarduck

He's not a complete footballer, in the sense that is not "finished, there's things he simply cannot do or doesn't know how to do, he didn't acheive his formation, he didn't conclude his learning of high-level football, mainly because he was a total prick from 15 to 21 years old. It is something we must accept or he'll always frustate us.

He's not the player he thinks he is, nor many on here think he is.

He is, however, probably our best player, and to bench him for Shola bastardinguslesscunt Ameobi is a pisstake of the highest order. Bordering on negligence from the utter coward in the dugout.

Be careful..... that's quite heartbreaking for some.

Looks to me like Pardew's lost him. Hardly surprising since he rewarded his performance v Stoke by benching him again for the next two games. Having to take off Gouff at half time just confirms Pardew's poor decision making around him.

Judging from the comments raised during the Fans Forum thing, if the Cups are really not the priority, will we see Ben Arfa start next weekend in the FA Cup? I'd definitely start him like, regardless of the competition.

Guest snoopythewriter

Inside the Newcastle dressing room at 1:55PM.

Alan: "Today I'm starting Shola. Good lad is our Shola. We was immense the last game he started. Hatem, you're on the bench."

Fuck off you silver haired cunt.

Guest bimpy474

He'll play against Cardiff, play well and be on the bench for the Man City game so Shola can play.

Any player with his ability would want to get away from a manager that fucking thick asap.

HBA slagged to f*** again whilst the Shola thread remains unbumped.

Everyone knows Shola always has and will be crap so doesn't really need discussing?

http://31.media.tumblr.com/c61b6c4bfcf72506fb65fc4b56a0bbe2/tumblr_mmcwbufLmC1r5xzspo1_400.jpg