Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Anyone read the article about him in this months True Faith? Absolute shite.

States he 'talked himself up as being a possible winner of the Ballon d'Or' (I'm sure he just stated that this would be his aim in his career?) , that when he's on the pitch his 'demeanour always seems to be that of someone plodding along aimlessly'. That he 'hasn't got the concentration' of tracking back to help the full backs and his 'lack of work rate won't endear him to fan and manager'.

He has definitely got his faults but those listed there are just so untrue it's :anguish:

They come out with some utter guff these days, like.

Has anyone noticed that the ref ( mike jones ) that disallowed Tiotes goal against man City is the same ref that Sissoko slapped in the face accidentally in the Southampton game a month before.  Coincidence ? 

Has anyone noticed that the ref ( mike jones ) that disallowed Tiotes goal against man City is the same ref that Sissoko slapped in the face accidentally in the Southampton game a month before.  Coincidence ? 

http://i.imgur.com/QW14kP2.png?1

Dafuq?

Anyone read the article about him in this months True Faith? Absolute shite.

States he 'talked himself up as being a possible winner of the Ballon d'Or' (I'm sure he just stated that this would be his aim in his career?) , that when he's on the pitch his 'demeanour always seems to be that of someone plodding along aimlessly'. That he 'hasn't got the concentration' of tracking back to help the full backs and his 'lack of work rate won't endear him to fan and manager'.

He has definitely got his faults but those listed there are just so untrue it's :anguish:

They come out with some utter guff these days, like.

I haven't read the article, but I do think at least part of the problem with Hatem lies between his ears. He made a good start to the season, then started talking about becoming an NUFC all-time great (as I recall), and straight after that he lost his way. It was like self-sabotage.

I've been accused of peddling amateur psychology, so I'll leave it at that. But I do think the lad has issues and a sports psychologist could probably help.

He's been through the "we don't play you because you don't work hard enough" period, I think Pardew managed that quite well initially. But now it must be wearing thin with him, the only way to get the best out of him is to commit to playing him for 5 or 6 weeks and let him do his thing.

Guest Haris Vuckic

They can't put two men on everybody - so having a player like Hatem is always a threat. With Remy on the left and Hatem on the right we'd be dangerous. I mean Hatem can only play on the right, you're defanging him if you play him on the left & Remy always wanders in from the left anyway.

A decent striker in the middle and we're laughing.

The only potential positive from Cabaye's impending exit is that HBA might get more game time, hes the only other player we have with the creativity levels Cabaye has, but more than likely Pardew will play Gosling.

:pardsgrin:

Shola    Remy

Gouff                      Sissoko

Anita    Tiote

LR

YG HBA

VA CT MS

MH MW MYM MD

TK

Agree except Santon in and Gouff through the middle.

Haidara is better than Santon