Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

And I could go on with the numbers, but I won't.

Ginola had a great game every now and then but 'taking the piss out of league' is something to be said for Shearer, Drogba, Ronaldo, Henry or Suarez.

Ah, a meaningless technicality based on your meaning of the phrase.

Either way Ginola certainly conned his fellow pros & the press despite his lack of numbers whilst at Spurs. Helped them win a cup too, but it's one you don't care about so it doesn't count.

I have no idea what you are arguing about now, Ronaldo. Now we have moved on to Ginola not being as good as people thought? In the year in which he won a cup and personal awards? :lol:

You're a hard man to please. I would hate to be your girlfriend.

Guest firetotheworks

It was an off the cuff remark based on him being very good at Spurs after being alienated by Dalglish. It wasn't an actual ranking man. You brought up Drogba etc, not me.

Guest firetotheworks

Also, bear in mind that my memory of him is as an 11 year old boy. Of course I loved him. The likes of him, Beardsley, Robert, HBA are why I got into football.

Hatem Ben Arfa could be facing the axe from Alan Pardew for this weekend’s trip to Stoke City.

The Chronicle understands that harsh words were exchanged between the Toon boss and the French playmaker after the 4-0 hammering against Manchester United.

Ben Arfa was summoned to the technical area for what looked like an explanation to assistant coach John Carver after Man United’s third goal from Javier Hernandez after the ex-Lyon and Marseille star trotted back to cover on the left-hand side.

Pardew is then thought to have made his feelings clear in no uncertain terms during his post-game debrief.

Pardew had dropped Ben Arfa from his starting XI in favour of Dan Gosling despite a Chronicle poll from fans stating that 88% of them wanted to see him back in the team.

Now Ben Arfa has grown frustrated after making just 15 starts this season in all competitions.

Talk has also intensified that he could be one of the first players to leave the club this summer.

Pardew said after the game: “We are lacking a bit of quality and togetherness.

“I don’t hide from that. We have to get it back quickly.”

United players were accused on social media of looking like a team already thinking of their summer holidays.

But with six weeks of the season left and five games to go they still aren’t assured of a top-10 place.

Pardew said after the game: “We have everything to play for in terms of our pride.

“We are lacking a little bit of quality at the moment.

“We are trying to get that on that on the pitch, we had some good effort and good commitment from the players.

“Certainly better than Southampton.

“However, I am afraid it was not good enough against a decent United team.”

When asked if he understood why his team had been booed off, Pardew said: “Of course.

“We have got this position in the league and we have loads of players missing.

“It is really hurting us at the minute.

“We are desperate to get another three points and desperate to get another win.

Desperate to get a goal for them.

“Unfortunately, it just is not happening for us at the moment.”

Pardew is sweating on the fitness of Loic Remy for the trip to Stoke City this weekend.

The striker faces a scan on his calf tomorrow to determine his involvement.

However, Pardew stated last week he does not expect him to start the clash in the Potteries.

I remember Daveed torturing Neil Cox in his first season. He really was a brilliant winger then.

For 6 months he was yes, then he got sent off at Arsenal and was never the same for us again.

Remember that well. Lee Dixon was/is a twat.

Just refuse to play Hatem. Let the useless f***er sit in the cesspool he's made for himself.

I really wouldn't blame him. Refuse to play the rest of the season, and hand in a transfer request.