Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest firetotheworks

This other bloke man, born in 1965 it would seem. Check this out man, brace yourself.

Him: [to someone else] "And your an expert? I've seen worse ownership, management and coaching staff. I've seen good players overlooked and I've seen very very bad teams. Whatever, I supported my team through thick and thin. I will continue to do so. You can continue with your "we are a BIG club" delusion if you wish but don't destroy an institution because you have delusions of grandeur."

Me: "What institution? Sports Direct? Delusions of grandeur man. Utter losers mentality like. What you're basically saying is "Don't aspire to be better, because things could be worse."

Lifting attitude for any fan and exactly the reason why Ashley gets away with it."

Him:  "I greet failure and success with the same enthusiasm. I'm not a fair weather fan." This guy! :lol:

Me: "So, just to clarify. Success and failure are the same thing to you because you somehow think that people wanting success makes you a better fan than them? Or that anyone that wants success is going to suddenly stop supporting NUFC except for you? You seem to forget that WE'RE well known for having amazing support. It's not just you stood there at SJP every other week."

This other bloke man, born in 1965 it would seem. Check this out man, brace yourself.

Him: [to someone else] "And your an expert? I've seen worse ownership, management and coaching staff. I've seen good players overlooked and I've seen very very bad teams. Whatever, I supported my team through thick and thin. I will continue to do so. You can continue with your "we are a BIG club" delusion if you wish but don't destroy an institution because you have delusions of grandeur."

Me: "What institution? Sports Direct? Delusions of grandeur man. Utter losers mentality like. What you're basically saying is "Don't aspire to be better, because things could be worse."

Lifting attitude for any fan and exactly the reason why Ashley gets away with it."

Him:  "I greet failure and success with the same enthusiasm. I'm not a fair weather fan." This guy! :lol:

Me: "So, just to clarify. Success and failure are the same thing to you because you somehow think that people wanting success makes you a better fan than them? Or that anyone that wants success is going to suddenly stop supporting NUFC except for you? You seem to forget that WE'RE well known for having amazing support. It's not just you stood there at SJP every other week."

:lol:

Well I made that decision when Sulun dicked us at home last season, but keep your Sky TV, man. Don't let them f*** with your enjoyment of football that much.

A) I'm not enjoying football at the moment

B) It's 2014. Nobody with half a brain cell should be shelling out £600+/year to watch stuff that's free online anyway

C) I can get all the games online when Sky only show a handful of ours each year

I refuse to prop up this corrupt regime in any way at all. They can get to fuck.

Guest firetotheworks

Ended up having to take the piss tbh, it's just utterly weird.

"Oh look, we lost 3-0 against Sunderland at home again. It reminds me of that time that we beat them 5-1 at home. I have that familiar feeling of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING."

Ended up having to take the piss tbh, it's just utterly weird.

"Oh look, we lost 3-0 against Sunderland at home again. It reminds me of that time that we beat them 5-1 at home. I have that familiar feeling of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING."

Sounds like the fella in my avatar. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I was so tempted to mention him tbh, :lol: but there would be no point with it going over his head.

All I know is my gut says "maybe" :lol:

Ended up having to take the p*ss tbh, it's just utterly weird.

The only thing you can do is take the piss out of somebody like that.

@GFN_France: France Football: Hatem Ben Arfa and Alan Pardew have made up, Newcastle will not be transfer listing the player, they say. #NUFC

He probably realised after Stoke, his best friend right now should be Ben Arfa and only Ben Arfa, regardless if 'senior players' think otherwise. The fans made it perfectly clear at Stoke who they have sided with. Although Pardew/fans were unfortunate that he came on and got clattered within seconds and hobbled around for 20 minutes.

I think we'll see Ben Arfa this weekend. Pardew needs to save his own skin too much.

Aye, he's the only player that can muster something to save him.

Hope he'll nutmeg all of Swansea but turn around in front of goal and smack it up Pardew's face instead.

I think we'll see Ben Arfa this weekend. Pardew needs to save his own skin too much.

It's win/win for Pardew. Win and it was him bringing in a remotivated HBA and appeasing the fans. Lose and it's well the fans know fuck all, fuck you HBA.

Aye, he's the only player that can muster something to save him.

Hope he'll nutmeg all of Swansea but turn around in front of goal and smack it up Pardew's face instead.

I can't believe that Pardew thought it was a good idea to say that one of the reasons for not playing Ben Arfa was due to the rest of the players not wanting him in the team because they couldn't trust him.  Apart from again deflecting the blame away from himself, he is also saying that he is allowing the players to dictate team selection which makes him look weak and it also reflects badly on the players.

If he picks Ben Arfa on Saturday, it will be a desperate attempt to keep the fans onside.

This guy :lol:

@lee_ryder: France Football say Pardew told Ben Arfa:  "I ​​count on you until the end of the season." #nufc

Also:

@lee_ryder: FF also say Pardew said: "Next year, if you're still there, you'll play if you deserve it." #nufc

So basically he'll save Pardew this season, then be on the bench after 4 games next season  :lol:

This guy :lol:

@lee_ryder: France Football say Pardew told Ben Arfa:  "I ​​count on you until the end of the season." #nufc

Also:

@lee_ryder: FF also say Pardew said: "Next year, if you're still there, you'll play if you deserve it." #nufc

:lol: :lol: What the fuck.