Bolton 0 - 2 Newcastle United - 26/12/11 - post-match reaction from page 33

Dave

I like that Williamson appears quite assertive on the pitch, always looks to be talking which I just don't see coming from Perch. Funny really considering he (Williamson) always seems like a quiet bloke off the pitch.

Oh ffs. That's really the gameplan? Did Krul really launch the ball when we had 9 other players barely out of our penalty area? Fucking bullshit.

Of course it is, we have Besty upfront to you know, win headers and shit. He's a goalscorer too.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I like that Williamson appears quite assertive on the pitch, always looks to be talking which I just don't see coming from Perch. Funny really considering he (Williamson) always seems like a quiet bloke off the pitch.

Williamson is an underrated defender. No nonesense. The only time he's looked poor is when he's won the ball and he's trying to pass it. His defending is pretty solid.

:lol: Fuck off. I really don't know if I can stand watching this.

the worst thing is, we have the players to be better, and the main culprit's on the bench because he doesn't put in enough tackles for a number 10. he'll come on second half and we'll look much, much better.

Williamson is an underrated defender. No nonesense. The only time he's looked poor is when he's won the ball and he's trying to pass it. His defending is pretty solid.

:thup:

I don't think he's great, but certainly good enough for us at this point.