Zambia win 2012 African Cup of Nations

TRC

Guest MrSundlofer

Good game now: Morocco vs Tunisia. Lot of technical players in it.

Anybody we should look out for?

Number 14 in Morocco, Boussoufa is quality - set pieces taker and full of tricks. Assaidi, Amrabat and Belhanda also good individual players.

1-0 to Tunisia now in a game Morocco have dominated.

Guest MrSundlofer

It was a very good game. I wonder how many players will be injured in this tournament. To many undisciplined tackles so far.

Obafemi Sunday? :lol: :lol:

I would say that groups A and C are very weak at this tournament when compared to past incarnations. In 2008, we had Nigeria, CIV, and Mali in one group, 2010 had CIV and Ghana grouped together and really even groups like Cameroon, Zambia, Gabon, and Tunisia. Made the group stages more heavily anticipated and intriguing, imo. I guess this is expected with many famous teams missing.

It will be interesting to see who comes out of Group D with Ghana. Mali have the most talent, but Guinea are generally pretty tough and will take you if aren't serious (as we found out). I don't know anything about Botswana, but they were fantastic during qualifying and this guy, Ramatlhakwane, has been scoring many goals.

Guest MrSundlofer

Obafemi Sunday? :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Agree with what you say. So many big teams missing this year... Nigeria, Cameroon, Egypt, Algeria, South Africa and I wanted to see Sierra Leone in it as well.

Interesting that the most players in Botswana plays for domestic clubs.

Also looking forward to see Ghana tomorrow. I think André Ayew will be the star of the tournament.

Even though Morocco lost today I think they will win their next two games and qualify for the quarter finals.

Guest MrSundlofer

Ghana 1-0 up as expected against Botswana.

Adam Larsen Kwarasey between the posts for Ghana. Some Norwegian in here should know who he is.

Guest MrSundlofer

How has Ismael Bangoura played for Guinea so far? Heard we might be in for him.

Decent.

Why not offer a contract to the end of the season to Pascal Feindouno? Currently without a club.

what time senegal kick off?

19.00 English time.