The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest bimpy474

What did Nigel say/do?

How do you mean ?

He had a bit of argy bargy with Bellamy earlier, and someone on here pointed out they had previous from their West Ham days, if you missed that like.

Guest bimpy474

Nice to See Barnes in total denial about the racists, all that money spent and a poor return in play and league position.

What did Nigel say/do?

How do you mean ?

He had a bit of argy bargy with Bellamy earlier, and someone on here pointed out they had previous from their West Ham days, if you missed that like.

Yeah, I saw that. I assumed somat had happened after the game when I was watching somat else. :)

Guest bimpy474

What did Nigel say/do?

How do you mean ?

Yeah, I saw that. I assumed somat had happened after the game when I was watching somat else. :)

Ahh i see, sorry mate ;)

What did Nigel say/do?

How do you mean ?

Ahh i see, sorry mate ;)

Thats why I love you; I wrongly assume somat and you apologise. The forum needs more like you. :love:

Guest bimpy474

What did Nigel say/do?

How do you mean ?

Ahh i see, sorry mate ;)

Thats why I love you; I wrongly assume somat and you apologise. The forum needs more like you. :love:

Ahh shud up  :blush:

For as long as I have lived, I have f***ing hated Liverpool.

There was a spell of about 20 years from the mid 70s onwards when they had - quite literally - every single iffy decision go their way.

I can think of few things that would make me happier than King Kenny plunging Liverpool even further into mediocrity.

Agreed. For a while I hated them more than Arsenal. Said this before, but when I was a kid in North London you were Spurs or Arsenal, or *spit* Liverpool. My best mate at Primary was Orient, my best at Secondary was West Ham, but that was about it. I only knew one Man U fan - can even tell you his name (Tasos Anastasiou).

It would be worth them beating City in the semi if they go on to fuck it up in the final.

Great goal from Falcao: great start from Simeone

Nearly always starts well in a job then flounders after a year or so. Happened at River massively and at Racing and Estudiantes to a lesser extent.

Hopefully not this time though, about fucking time Atletico were stable and pushed on properly. They've the young spine of a decent team for a few years with Courtois, Dominguez, Suarez and Falcao.