The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest johnson293

While it doesn't deflect from our nightmare 2nd half yesterday, with the Stoke and Liverpool results, and hopefully an Arsenal defeat today, its as we were and we move on to the next match with not too much damage done, having hopefully learned from yesterdays mistakes.

Come on Man U!

The crowd is shiiittt.

The crowd at the Emirates has always been s***.

You'd think they'd be up for this one, though.

You'd think so but the atmosphere at the Emirates has always been shite whatever the occasion.

Normally I'm not one of those who praise Giggs 'because on what level he plays despite his age' but, today he's been the best player out there. Beating Arsenal players for fun, winning free-kicks, passing superb as allways and the cross was just what you'd expect from a (former) classy winger. Decent.

Normally I'm not one of those who praise Giggs 'because on what level he plays despite his age' but, today he's been the best player out there. Beating Arsenal players for fun, winning free-kicks, passing superb as allways and the cross was just what you'd expect from a (former) classy winger. Decent.

Giggs is unbelievable, at that age.

Giggs is unbelievable, at that age.

Today he is. Against us for example, he played like a 38 year old.

Valencia's been their best player in games for yonks now.

Making a mockery of the many Man U fans who said he wasn't 'YOONITED CLASS' when they signed him.

Reminds me a little of Solano, just quietly effective. Albeit he has a bit more pace/trickery and bit less technique.

:lol: Piers Morgan.

Mike, are Americans fully aware of what an utter cunt he has always been?

Everyone but CNN and Fox, apparently.

Piers Morgan is the most revolting thing we've exported to the US since puritanism.