The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Wolves must be favourites to go down? They've looked hopeless all season and are getting worse whereas other teams are pulling their s*** together.

Nah they cannot. My grandfather supports them. Always claims that Andy Gray singlehandedly destroyed the club. They must stay up for this reason.

You can't raise your hands ffs.

Cisse is an idiot. It was a bad foul, but you cannot grab the other player by the throat. :lol: Completely ridiculous action.

there is no consistency with these refs nowadays. A horrible tackle goes by without a warning once every game, but as soon as someone raises his hand a bit its red? What Barton did against Gervinho was far worse and he got away with it. Raylor got away with a yellow with a more or less equal reaction on Hoilett. Yet de Jong with a leg breaking tackle got away, Cabaye with a bad tackle on Spearing and so on.

Fucking ridiculous.

The "raise your hands" rule is absolutely ridiculous imo.

True, but it wasn't a Gervinho, where it was down to an interpretation of the rule. Very aggressive and somewhat unprovoked action.

Who was very aggressive and what was an unprovoked action? If you mean Cisse you are out of your mind, horrendous tackle and wasnt much of an overreaction. Get a grip.

The "raise your hands" rule is absolutely ridiculous imo.

How, out of interest?

It shouldn't automatically be red, I imagine is what he means. And I agree.

There are plenty of times where contact is nothing much. Should depend on what actually happens not how high someone's hands are.