The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Really starting to feel like Wenger will be away in the summer now.

Yeah, me too. Been such a massive decline in Arsenal's play and their results in the last 5 or 6 years, and it doesn't look like stopping soon.

Really starting to feel like Wenger will be away in the summer now.

The fact that Henry's been on for the entire second half is proof that he should have signed a good striker. Add to that the fact they need a really good centre-mid, left-back and centre-back. He seems to have forced himself into waiting to see if his youth players turn out as good as predicted but he's really sacrificing any success.

Also, why the f*** didn't he bust a nut to get Samba? It was like Holly Willoughby bending over and handing me lube.

Think they were close to signing him, then for some reason, the deal just never went through. Also, quality last sentence there! Ha.

Also, why the f*** didn't he bust a nut to get Samba? It was like Holly Willoughby bending over and handing me lube.

Think they were close to signing him, then for some reason, the deal just never went through. Also, quality last sentence there! Ha.

You saying they needed more lube?

Ha, yeah, that would have helped!

Sick of Townsend talking about Milan 'struggling at the San Siro against the English sides'. What in the f***ing world is he going on about?

Typical bias towards English teams in European competitions

Thing is, the matches against English opposition is the only time they watch the likes of Milan or Inter even though they're meant to be "experts". Serie A is shown on ESPN but I suppose it would be too much to ask these people to actually do some research.