The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Villa looking a bit better than I remember. Could just be the fucking shitness of Blackburn, mind.

As iam confident Liverpool or someone in top 5 will win the FA Cup i believe 6th will be enough for EL and i believe we will get 6th.

All this result does is basically end our dreams of 4th place IMO, but lets face it we all would done anything for 6th and finish above Liverpool at beginning of season.

And i believe we will.

Villa looking a bit better than I remember. Could just be the fucking shitness of Blackburn, mind.

I have to say, I think it is because Bent isn't on the pitch. McLeish can't seem to decide on a team and formation to get the most of the team when Bent is on the pitch.

Guest palnese

Watching the Bolton, Man City game. Have to say I'm impressed with Myachi there winger, very good player and only nineteen.

Very much so. Looks lively and works hard both ways. Think he can be a top player.

As iam confident Liverpool or someone in top 5 will win the FA Cup i believe 6th will be enough for EL and i believe we will get 6th.

All this result does is basically end our dreams of 4th place IMO, but lets face it we all would done anything for 6th and finish above Liverpool at beginning of season.

And i believe we will.

Refer to the European thread.

If another team makes the FA Cup final that are not in the top 7 they will take the 6th European spot. We need a Spurs/Chelsea kinda final.

And i believe we will.

Refer to the European thread.

If another team makes the FA Cup final that are not in the top 7 they will take the 6th European spot. We need a Spurs/Chelsea kinda final.

Although that only applies if the other team have qualified for the CL.

So 3rd placed Spurs vs Everton = Everton get it

but 5th placed Chelsea vs Everton = 6th gets it

Liverpool players and staff arguing amongst themselves after the match today. Suarez began to tear strips off Kelly, other players piled in to calm it down which resulted in Reina and Carragher nearly coming to blows. Dalglish given a tongue lashing by some of the foreign players too.

Carroll's so far out in the cold he doesn't even get involved in the fights anymore. :lol: